This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you can find decaf dr pepper that would be awesome

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

You wanted rinds of pork, didn't you?

I want Middleswarth BBQ chips.
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Dr.Pepper FTW my favorite soda of all time. somebody better bring loads or Doritos because those are my favorite chips. if no one brings them then i will by 5 bags of the pizza supreme kind they may be gone by the night though lol.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
        -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
        1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Your mileage car versus my mileage car. Bring it on suckkka!
          What should be the friendly wager, if I bring it?

-ryan s.
          08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
          97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
          94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
          73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
          12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
          Originally posted by pantera77
          Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

these doritos you speak of are over 3 dollars a bag........i consume a version just as good for a buck a bag

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

Since I'm trying to make it up there the week before, I'm gonna have Phil bring up the soft pretzels when he comes (if he can make it to SF). Or else I will kill him

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                these doritos you speak of are over 3 dollars a bag........i consume a version just as good for a buck a bag
                I have learned the ways of the generic brand lol. Speaking of which, are those double stuff oreo knockoffs still there?

Comment

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post
                  Your mileage car versus my mileage car. Bring it on suckkka!
                  What should be the friendly wager, if I bring it?

-ryan s.
                  We could wager yo couch!

3 bucks if they are on sale! Gimmie a weekender bag of Middleswarth BBQ and I'm all set

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                  Since I'm trying to make it up there the week before, I'm gonna have Phil bring up the soft pretzels when he comes (if he can make it to SF). Or else I will kill him
                  Oh shit!

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                  I have learned the ways of the generic brand lol. Speaking of which, are those double stuff oreo knockoffs still there?
                  Double stuff oreo knockoffs? Tell me more...

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                    Double stuff oreo knockoffs? Tell me more...
                    MEIN KNOCKHOFFFZ! But that would be good for snacks for SF as well! Anyway, Scott bought me some oreo knockoffs from Aldi's I think it was. They were like 1/3 of what the actual oreos were. I didn't eat any of them because I headed home a few days later.

Comment

1.49 a package.......i go for the regular stuff generic ones, usually a bucks for a pound of cookies.......i have learned if you want to own old cars you have to eat cheap

Comment

we had xxx the first scottfest..........yuengling takes a llittle longer for the buzz but it's half the price and it tastes better
                        No more XXX for me.

AACA Hershey 2010, last October.

A case of XXX, a motel in the middle of a cornfield adjacent to a small church with a play ground.

3 inebriated imbeciles stumbling through the field up the hill to the church... to play on the playground. My brother tried to slide down a ladder. He actually thought it was a slide. Funny as hell, but he tore the skin off his shins...

Never again.

Plus, I hate the taste.
                        **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                        **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                        **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                        **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

That XXX is some powerful shit.

The first ScottFest I brought my friend "Spiderman" with me, and he drank that stuff the whole time. It only made him more crazy

Comment

walmart has my doritos the pizza supreme ones fro $2.50 a bag so thats where i am buying them.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
                            -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                            1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

It's looking like both cars are going to make it.
                              I'm bringing my digital piano, and my buddy is bringing his guitar! Woot!!
                              Tom, your couch, is toast....

-ryan s.
                              08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                              97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                              94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                              73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                              12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                              Originally posted by pantera77
                              Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post
                                It's looking like both cars are going to make it.
                                I'm bringing my digital piano, and my buddy is bringing his guitar! Woot!!
                                Tom, your couch, is toast....

-ryan s.
                                My couch may be toast, but your throttle body is still MIA!

Comment

Working...
                                X