X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1/4.
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I will be there, driving The Cherry Bomb.

Sarah may be coming with me too, as of now, it looks good. But it all depends on her job.

sigpic
      - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Unfortunately, Amanda won't be coming this time.

Therefore, I feel bad for Sarah. lol

Comment

I'll be there with my wife (Anne) in the 93 Vic and getting it a valve seal job (Scottmang FTW) and j-mod (Ryan is the man!) and if time/money permits... 3.55 rear gears + clutches (Scottmang for the epic win if we pull this part off).

I would LOVE that on that car. it needs a little more gear in the rear to get it moving. the 2.73 gears just don't cut it.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Badass. I'd love to learn the ways of an 8.8.

Comment

got vacation days approved today so will be coming making list of items now then off to walmart im gonna get everything packed and ready this weekend so no last minute scurrying and forgetting like i always to lol. Will of course be driving the 88 Grand Marquis hopefully will have a/c by then too wont be a fun 8 hour trip w/o it.
              2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI, Smog Delete - Summer Cruiser

​

Comment

Do we have a stuff to bring thread yet?

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
                Big plans

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
                  I am trying to decide whether I will stay an extra day or not... and if so, what day?

If I take Friday off, I will be there Thursday night, and leave Sunday night. If I take Monday, I will be there Friday night (7-8), and leave monday afternoon.

Or... I could work 4 10 hour shifts the week of, and get Friday, and then take Monday as a vacation day...

The best of both worlds...?

Scottmang! When is the food shopping?
                  nate to awnser your question either thursday or friday well go to aldi's in Schuylkill heaven or walmart in st clair
                  I'll be their thursday night

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                  302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                  k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
                    I was thinking of stopping and getting some more fireworks, on the trip...
                    I don't know where you're coming from, but if you get near them, http://www.badaboomfireworkspa.com/home/index.jsp is the place to go!!!

Are fireworkical type festivities welcome in Skippyville?

87 Ford LTD Crown Victoria Country Squire Station Wagon. 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, Boxed LCA's, Explorer Intake, 65mm T-body, 'Stang Cam, 'Stang Air tube, K&N, GT-40X Heads, 1" Spacer, 1 5/8 BBK's, 2.5" Pypes X-pipe w/high flow cats, Single Chamber Thunderbolts, B&M 'vertor, Po-lice Swaybars.

91 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park Station Wagon. K-Code, 4.10's, Repacked Trac Loc, MK VII LSC Engine, 'Stang Upper Intake, Stang Air Tube, K&N, 65 mm T-Body, 'Stang Headers, 'Stang Cat Pipe,'Stang Torque Convertor, 2 Chamber Thunderbolts.

Comment

i am bringing marina. she is running good for now as long as not much stop and go traffic the cfi hates that.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
                      -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                      1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Ok with only two weeks from this Friday till scottfest its getting down to the wire and I've still got two ?'s

A. I wanna make sure I got the address correct as I will be using my gps for the trip

B. I will be coming up on Friday and would like to know what time I should get there as to whether or not I should come directly to scouts place or the drag strip

Thanks
                        2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

​

Comment

Originally posted by mercurygm88 View Post
                          Ok with only two weeks from this Friday till scottfest its getting down to the wire and I've still got two ?'s

A. I wanna make sure I got the address correct as I will be using my gps for the trip

B. I will be coming up on Friday and would like to know what time I should get there as to whether or not I should come directly to scouts place or the drag strip

Thanks
                          The address is 35 N Tremont St, Tremont, PA 17981. However, GPS seems to take you elsewhere.

Google maps: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=35+N.+...ed=0CBUQ8gEwAA

N 40.65475 W07635061 are the coordinates I have saved in my GPS.

Easiest thing to do is take exit 112 off of I-81 North, turn right on Rt. 25, left onto 209, and the left into the driveway past the top of the hill.

sigpic
                          - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Sounds easy enough to me ill most likely be arriving around 4 pm

​

Comment

Instead of saying Tremont PA, use Newtown, Scott says that that seems to work for the dumb GPS. We're normally at the house, and then we all convoy to the dragstrip.

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                                Instead of saying Tremont PA, use Newtown, Scott says that that seems to work for the dumb GPS. We're normally at the house, and then we all convoy to the dragstrip.

Sounds good being that my gps is quite dumb and the one in my phone is even worse

​

Comment

Working...
                                X