X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long tube headers?

Comment

Well the camper is allready to go just repacked the wheel bearings and fixed the landing gear now to start packing some of my things lol can't wait to see you mangs

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
        It looks as if it does. The trim that goes around the speedometer also wraps around the headlight switch knob.

you know, now that you mention it, I do recall removing the fuse box to get my hand up in the dash to remove the knob for some reason on Donald's car. Must have been when the cluster was replaced.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
          you know, now that you mention it, I do recall removing the fuse box to get my hand up in the dash to remove the knob for some reason on Donald's car. Must have been when the cluster was replaced.
          Yup that's the only way to do it to get enough room to squeeze your hand in there. I don't see any other way

Comment

5 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!

-ryan s.
            08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
            03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
            97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
            94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
            73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
            12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
            Originally posted by pantera77
            Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

2 days till I hit the road!!!

excitement is setting in...

ROAD TRIP!

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
              Originally posted by gadget73
              ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
              Originally posted by dmccaig
              Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

skippys daughter helped me clean my room all day.......did a little decorating too, looks much gooder.......please remove your shoes before entering my room

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

somebody bring the pron cause my girlfriend cant get off of work lol.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
                  -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                  1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Originally posted by MattsGrandMarquis View Post
                    somebody bring the pron cause my girlfriend cant get off of work lol.
                    What the hell do you think this is? A jerk off around the campfire event? Uh NO. Fucking pervert.

Oh, and I can help out with that headlight switch. I used to be real good at getting my arm up there and doing it.
                    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

it was a joke for gods sake. i was trying to be funny but i am bad at jokes.

-Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                      1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Went to wally world and bought my camping stuff tonight. Im ready to rock and roll. I think I am gonna roll out around 3 in the morning friday and I should get there around 11am opinions?

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
                        Big plans

Comment

Originally posted by 1980c10 View Post
                          Went to wally world and bought my camping stuff tonight. Im ready to rock and roll. I think I am gonna roll out around 3 in the morning friday and I should get there around 11am opinions?
                          Sounds like a plan although be ready for Moring rush hour slow Downs in Winchester va martinsburg wv hagerstown md greencastle. And Harrisburg on i81 north

Comment

Originally posted by MattsGrandMarquis View Post
                            it was a joke for gods sake. i was trying to be funny but i am bad at jokes.
                            don't mind tom, he needs to show how no-homo he is to cement his position as a good ol' boy

Comment

4 days. I'm excited. I have a handle of Southern Comfort that needs to be consumed. :o)

-ryan s.
                              08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                              97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                              94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                              73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                              12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                              Originally posted by pantera77
                              Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

all packed and ready to leave to skippyville tomorrow morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X