Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i will be sleeping in my car. damn back seat makes a good comfortable bed.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
    -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
    1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Originally posted by MattsGrandMarquis View Post
      well i will be sleeping in my car. damn back seat makes a good comfortable bed.
      Yeah, but I like to be laying flat, and i haven't been able to lay completely flat in the backseat of a car since I was like 10 so.... However the TownCar was pretty good going to and from Alabama, Gotta love signature seats! :smirk:

Comment

ahhh just saw the date...i may be able to make it that weekend, at least for one day maybe two, i'll know better as the time draws closer
        -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
          ahhh just saw the date...i may be able to make it that weekend, at least for one day maybe two, i'll know better as the time draws closer

Comment

Hopefully I am still welcome.

I'm the same old crazy basterd you've grown to love over time!
            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post

dont see why there a crazy nut who brings a dodge .
              89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post

:die: Love you Tom, of course you're welcome haha.

Comment

SO Tom.....
                  I take it that you don't need a J-Mod?
                  lol.

-ryan s.
                  08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                  03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                  97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                  94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                  73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                  12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                  Originally posted by pantera77
                  Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Yeah, I guess it's a good thing I waited to get that 12 quarts of AMSoil Mercon V!

The good news, if I ain't wrenching on my own stuff, I can help wrench on someone else's!
                    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

w00t! mine needs lots... fortunately, I'll only have one panther there instead of all 3

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                      Originally posted by gadget73
                      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                      Originally posted by dmccaig
                      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by slymer View Post
                        w00t! mine needs lots... fortunately, I'll only have one panther there instead of all 3
                        Which one?

Comment

Originally posted by zoomie View Post
                          dont see why there a crazy nut who brings a dodge .
                          That guy...
                          **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                          **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                          **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                          **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                            Which one?
                            the vic. gonna get a j-mod from Ryan and valve seal job from Scott... maybe even beef up the rear axle with some 3.55 gears and traclok if there's enough time.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                            Originally posted by dmccaig
                            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I am way behind on building something to drive there. I had a 3 week plan which has gotten shot to hell with family and house stuff taking up my time. I also figured that I would have a fresh body to build by now. At a minimum I would have to do a rear end and tranny on my 2002. I didn't plan to do that until I got the other car running with a Windsor. I have had a hard time even finding 2 axle shafts in decent shape for my 2002. I do not plan on buying new as that was not in my build budget. I am leaking from both axles even with "repair" bearings. That was a waste of $60.

Comment

Work pending I will be there from Friday Evening to early Monday morning (plan to leave from work to Skippyville then skippyville back to work)
                                ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                                My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                                My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                                But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X