This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pantera77 View Post
    I think I will try to make it out. I have off that Sat, Sun and Mon, and may be able to get off that Friday.
    Now which car will accompany you on the trip?

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSteakJim View Post
      david,

if my piece of shit lincoln is gonna be there, then your bill cosby had better be too

Maybe my brown shit can make it. All depends on weather.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I think I will try to make it out. I have off that Sat, Sun and Mon, and may be able to get off that Friday.
        Nice, dude!

Its looking like we might have a really great turnout this year!

I don't plan on drinking too much this year. If I do, it will be beer only. Certainly no wine coolers. Chugging 4 wine coolers made me feel like I was having a heart attack. Malted drinks don't agree with me...
        **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
        **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
        **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
        **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
          Maybe my brown shit can make it. All depends on weather.
          If i'm bringing the Marauder, you can definaitely bring the Brown Blob....
          (I dont think the Tank will be done by then. If it was, I'd still need a driver)

-ryan s.
          08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
          97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
          94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
          73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
          12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
          Originally posted by pantera77
          Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
            this year the first person that passes out gets their car chained onto skippys trailer for beer munny

lol j/k
            That will probably be me (from need of sleep), but the car will probably still be in your shop contemplating rear gears.

I would really love to put the 3.55 + clutches in the ass end of the vic. Make it a little happier on the road.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
            Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
            Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Hell yeah Zach mang I think everyone wants to see the. Wagon
              And Nick I can't wait to.see your townie again I know every one will be surprised
              Can't wait for scottfest to see all you guys again

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
              302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
              k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by P72Ford View Post
                Nice, dude!

Its looking like we might have a really great turnout this year!

I don't plan on drinking too much this year. If I do, it will be beer only. Certainly no wine coolers. Chugging 4 wine coolers made me feel like I was having a heart attack. Malted drinks don't agree with me...
                Agreed nate those wine coolers also did not agree with me. I know my limit lol

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Heart attacks, brought to you by Seagrams, the official drink of Scottfest 2010.

Comment

don't let me buy the wine coolers cause i'll just grab whatever is cheapest

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Ain't gonna be no damned wine coolers. We got them for the women, and only drank them to be silly.

They gave me a bit of a headache. I will NOT be drinking this year. Ok, maybe I will. I dunno.
                      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

i prefer non alcoholic like odouls. i also like alcoholic drinks like mike hard lemonade and smirnoff.

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
                        -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
                        1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
                          Agreed nate those wine coolers also did not agree with me. I know my limit lol
                          For me, the problem wasn't getting drunk, it was a tightness in my chest caused by the malt. I had never experienced before (but had also never consumed 4 wine coolers in 5 minutes), and I had no idea what was happening...

From then on, no malt beverages for me.

No drinking, Tom?

I'll bring the Molson XXX...

That shit will get you tore... the... fuck... up
                          **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                          **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                          **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                          **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Originally posted by MattsGrandMarquis View Post
                            i prefer non alcoholic like odouls. i also like alcoholic drinks like mike hard lemonade and smirnoff.
                            So you PREFER pisswater, or girl drinks.

Last I checked you ain't 21, so....
                            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom View Post
                              Ain't gonna be no damned wine coolers. We got them for the women, and only drank them to be silly.

They gave me a bit of a headache. I will NOT be drinking this year. Ok, maybe I will. I dunno.
                              I don't know, looks pretty serious to me.

sigpic
                              - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

It's wet and it's dry!

Originally posted by 86VickyLX View Post
                                Heart attacks, brought to you by Seagrams, the official drink of Scottfest 2010.

sigpic
                                - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Working...
                                X