• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good! My wife said she likes it better, "It pops!"
    Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
    Bone stock... for now.

Comment

Awesome job man! only thing that bugs me are the two scroll bars. otherwise beautiful!
      Resident diesel addict

Comment

!Yeeeeeeaaaaahhhh ! way to go more class to our site.

ATT, SNIPER 308. PROUD OWNER OF "MERC-75 INTERCEPTOR"
        MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Suggestions: Ditch the frames!! And ditch the boarder around the "Forums" "Tech Info" "Links" etc buttons.

Comment

Ok, the chat link is fixed, i never even knew we had a new one

Originally posted by FastGallopingPonies
            Awesome job man! only thing that bugs me are the two scroll bars. otherwise beautiful!
            There shouldn't be two scroll bars, the top frame is set to be a certain size w/ no scroll bar. But i'l look into that.

Also ther shouldn't be any borders around the buttons but then again internet explorer makes everything look like shit. Can someone with a pc and IE post a screenshot of what the page looks like. And also let me know what your screen resolution is, thanks in advance

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
            1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
            1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

great front page mang

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
              302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
              k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

IE7 screen shots. Resolution 1024x768.
                Attached Files
                Resident diesel addict

Comment

Looks good to me. Was actually looking at it a minute ago before I even saw this thread.

RE: tech articles, if I was to write one, who should I send it to, and what format is preferred ? Keep in mind my utter lack of skillz in this department. It would be using OpenOffice 1.2, which can chug out html but no guarantee how decent it is. Could probably do it as a .doc too.
                  86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                  5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                  I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Thanks for the screenshot. I'm pretty sure i fixed the borders around the images issue. I am also trying to make it look better for all screen resolutions, especially the smaller ones.

Originally posted by gadget73
                    RE: tech articles, if I was to write one, who should I send it to, and what format is preferred ? Keep in mind my utter lack of skillz in this department. It would be using OpenOffice 1.2, which can chug out html but no guarantee how decent it is. Could probably do it as a .doc too.
                    You can send it to me, you dont need to worry about putting it in html format or anything, a .doc works fine, i really just need the actual text, and pictures, and where the pics go within the text.

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
                    1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
                    1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Great work on the front page.

Would it be possible to add a link to our chat room(s)?

Comment

Can you make the links on the front page open in the same window?
                        -Matt
                        1968 Fairlane 500 - 1998 Camaro Z/28

Comment

Originally posted by nitroracer
                          Can you make the links on the front page open in the same window?
                          +1.

And I have two scroll bars as well.

But so far, looks real good mang.

sigpic
                          - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

I like how it the links open in the same window now.
                            Resident diesel addict

Comment

Looks nice. A little to the basic side though. Maybe add like a news page to the front and links down the side? Also, it takes a while to load the images and I am using T1 connection. I think the words in the links could be just fonts.

Comment

oh yea, it's cool...I like it!
                                I just wish it was my merc it the middle
                                sigpic
                                1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
                                X