No announcement yet.

GMN "Regions"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like the sticker idea. you can jus show off what part of GMN your are from, a lil reverse phycology

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
    1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
    1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
    2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
    2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Originally posted by LumpyCheeseman View Post
      tom.....go look at teh lincoln mk7 forums. and all of THEIR regions. and notice the abundant lack of caring. the whole point of a worldwide forum is to unite all the regions, not keep them segregated.

I'm with Lumpy here guys ths all seems like a REAL BAD idea to me.

There is ONE GMN not several different groups of GMN. I can see it now different section trying to rise up & be better than the others. Trying to make their own site. trying to make better stickers & hats & clothes & such. Trying to make more & better meets. Not realizing that they could NEVER be better than The GMN !

Come on guys Lets just keep it as it is. I mean yes more meets would be nice. But there is one GMN. it may be world wide But it IS all local to where ever you may be.

Of corse I am American so I instantly think of ONE NATION UNDER GOD... well hows this ONE GMN UNDER THE SUN !!!
      sigpic

Comment

Why would we make our own sites? Why would we "rise up" and try to be better than the others, that's a stupid idea. In case you didn't notice, not every member of GMN can afford or get the time to go to Scottfest at the same time. The regions would be for setting up meets in that region, people do it all the time, I don't see the problem.
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

I think it'd be a great idea once we have so many meets going on the one current section couldn't hold all the traffic. Since there are threads from 6 months ago still on the front page, something tells me this is a solution for a problem we ain't got.

Besides, this has already been suggested before.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
            maybe this. anyone disagree.

The Twin Tower is a good back round......
            2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
            85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
            07 JCL 250 A Scooter
            79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

I think before we weren't ready for this. Now, we are.

And yes, it's mostly to help organize local stuff for those who are far from SF. SF will still be the primary gig, but I am planning on organizing a deep south panther meet within the next year.

And FFS whoever says it will "segregate" us need their heads examined.
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I agree Tom The Big meets need to make a big come back since Scottfest is 1 of them it more less toke over STAP but now Southernfest will be new for GMN but at the sametime we still need some small meet too to keep things alive also to lead up to big 1`s too...........
                2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
                85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
                07 JCL 250 A Scooter
                79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Virginia is a southern state, and Ohio a midwestern state.

I still want to know what problem this idea solves...
                  **2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302: 5.0/ 6 spd/ 3.73s, 20K Cruiser
                  **2006 MGM,"Ultimate": 4.6/ 2.73/ Dark Tint, Magnaflows, 19s, 115K Daily Driver
                  **2012 Harley Davidson Wide Glide (FXDWG):103/ Cobra Speedsters/ Cosmetics, 9K Poseur HD Rider
                  **1976 Ford F-150 4WD: 360, 4 spd, 3.50s, factory A/C, 4" lift, Bilsteins, US Indy Mags, 35s Truck Duties

Comment

Tom just explained it.
                    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Well, you can explain something all day, but some dense people STILL ain't gonna "get it". I feel i've explained it well enough
                      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Agreed. I was gonna quote what you said but then said "Fuck it."
                        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
                          Well, you can explain something all day, but some dense people STILL ain't gonna "get it". I feel i've explained it well enough
                          I don't get it..
                          -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpaslincoln View Post
                            Would be better if it were in color.
                            Did someone say color??

~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

That works!
                              Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

Working...
                                X