No announcement yet.

how about we remove this crap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to check the URL several times to make sure I wasn't losing it! :p The overwhelming purpleness is pretty obnoxious, though.
    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Should have changed Tom's username to Grand_Metro_GT as well.
      -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Yes! Yes! Do it!!!!

Comment

you know what guys..i am sort of feeling the purple. Sure it is a bitch to see after viewing the site after a couple of minutes..but i think it really makes a statement..
          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
          my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Tom says he can't see the purple once he logs in, he must be special.
            -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Admins and mods don't get stuck with the default pink, they can change it to pink if they want in their user cp lol
              Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
              Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Also, after today this new theme will be available to use, but have the PoTM stuff and regular room names of course.
                Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Aw, I liked the new room names!

Comment

Working...
                  X