GMOTH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 87_crown_vic View Post
    ok... where are the photoshoppers at? should see what a panther looks like modified like that... maybe it would be an increase in mileage... i wonder what a 2 door or a sedan would look like with the body mod.
    It would look like ass :lol: There would be only one door on a two door, and two doors on a four door. And you'd have no passenger side mirror. And you're gonna have a strange feeling that your car is smaller than it actually is. :p

Comment

there would be plent of room under the panel where passenger side was. it would work as a storage space along with the trunk or as a sleeping are for the long trips. i think it would cut down wind resistance and weight also. another benefit would be smaller compartment to blast a stereo in for stereo competitions.
      Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
        There's something strangely seductive about this picture.

Do you have another pic of this car without the chick draped across the hood? I really want to see it.
        Originally posted by chitownvic
        Thats from a movie...cant think of the name though...
        The movie is "One Night at McCool's and the girl is Liv Tyler if I remember corectly.
        1991 LTD P72 351 W Restored Century Police (Ongoing Project) Sergeant Vic.

It's a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milk bone underwear.

Comment

Bump

Bump...
          Attached Files

"No other man-made device since the shields and lances of the ancient knights fulfills a man's ego like an automobile." -Sir William

2011 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited- Black on black, ADTR sway bars, 19" Mustang GT rims, Heinous rear control arms, dual exhaust with Flowmaster 10 series mufflers. MHS Stage 2 heads/cams, 80mm MAF, 75mm BBK throttle body, Accufab plenum, Stainless Works long tube headers, Ford Racing 24# injectors. ADTR T56 swap with Hurst shifter. 264HP/298TQ at the rear wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by HotRodLincoln View Post
            Bump...

if you were only here in April everything would make so much more sense.
            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

If I were here in April my car would be in better running condition...

And yes I realize it was started on April Fools Day.

"No other man-made device since the shields and lances of the ancient knights fulfills a man's ego like an automobile." -Sir William

2011 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited- Black on black, ADTR sway bars, 19" Mustang GT rims, Heinous rear control arms, dual exhaust with Flowmaster 10 series mufflers. MHS Stage 2 heads/cams, 80mm MAF, 75mm BBK throttle body, Accufab plenum, Stainless Works long tube headers, Ford Racing 24# injectors. ADTR T56 swap with Hurst shifter. 264HP/298TQ at the rear wheels.

Comment

It sure was an interesting day.
                ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

It sure was.
                  Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                  Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X