OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO
      OAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGG GHHHHHHHH!

:naughty:-- DO NOT REMOVE "MANG"

:jawdrop:-- !WHAAAAAAAT! DON'T REMOVE "MANG"

:nonono:--I DON'T WANT TO REMOVE "MANG" DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR MANG

-- ARE YOU CRAZY IF YOU THINK IN REMOVE THE "MANG" FROM HERE

ATT, SNIPER 308.
      MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Don't worry, everyone is still entitled to their mang
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Hasn't it been like a month since the mang thing stopped?? I think it is cool but I could see how it would confuse the newbies.
          2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

The G key isn't too far away from the N so it won't be too hard to type out M-A-N-G mangually.

Comment

I think I can mangage to mangually type mang!
              Project \"Fire and Ice\":

1989 LTC

My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born.

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

I got mang on teh braing, oh god, it won't stop!!!!!
                Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Just type it. Typing propper english leads people to have better verbal english. And likewise for reading. If you read "mang" 5000 times a day you come to except it as the correct way to read it, and you begin to use it. Slangs bring our english down....hence how 'ebonics' came to be.

Comment

buncha conformists...
                    -Michael

Comment

Whats up with the change of heart Tom? Is mang just a fad? It drove me insane for a while....then I get used to it and it is gone. Either way I do not give a rat's ass.

Comment

man... wait for it... g
                        -Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze86Vic
                          Just type it. Typing propper english leads people to have better verbal english. And likewise for reading. If you read "mang" 5000 times a day you come to except it as the correct way to read it, and you begin to use it. Slangs bring our english down....hence how 'ebonics' came to be.
                          You used except wrong. It should be accept. Kinda ironic :p
                          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                          Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

BURN!
                            -Michael

Comment

Proper english = the suck. I have been trying to do the mang thing when I think about it.
                              2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

I catch myself calling people around me mang. Sometimes they catch it, most times not.
                                Project \"Fire and Ice\":

1989 LTC

My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born.

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Working...
                                X