Just wanna say hello :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tiggie
    Welcome! I just got an '88 Wagon without wood like yours. Mine's got the Country Squire stuff written on it too. I really don't know what to call it other than a Crown Victoria Wagon, because that is what the VIN # says.
    Cool, I didn't know yours had no wood on it too. Got any pictures of it yet?
    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Coolness. A box wagon in Germany. That's pretty neat right there.

sigpic
      - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Smacked any BMW's on the Autobahn? I'd love to get a Marauder
        over there...

2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

Box wagon hitting Beemers = :lol:

Comment

I feel so sorry for the BMW. The box woud decimate that hunk of plastic!!!
            2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

lol

so i don´t like these plastic BMW´s... ok, ma dad has one, but its a Z3, built in the USA, so i can say it´s a half-US-car

So my Baby, some friends named it "Nicki" has the dual exthausts, a traction-lock rear axle, a self made sound system (6 speakers + sub) and some other goodies.

the VIN is (for those who wanna know it) 2FABP79F8KX114200.

Thanks for the good welcome-greetings and

greets from Bavaria
              Living in a Box

Comment

ahm...
                i saw some pics of wagon with these "rear wind deflectors" on the roof... they look like a little spoiler...

my cs had this thing too, but it was stolen some months ago...
                do you know, where can i get this from a junkyard?

Chris
                Living in a Box

Comment

I saw a deflector in a 'yard in Indiana several months ago, but it was damaged so I didn't get it. But in Germany? Hm....

There are some guys from Virginia or Pennsylvania who have some good junkyards nearby, so maybe they could help you get one. Who knows, maybe someone even has one laying around. Can't hurt to try a post in our "parts wanted" forum!

Comment

Howdy.... Looks like the wagon my mom used to have..
                    Be good, if not, be good at it!!

Originally posted by N A
                    RideIt, I hope you know we are going to screw with you because you're the coolest chick on this 'site.
                    Originally posted by p71towny
                    Your one of the most kick ass girls I know.
                    :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf:

Comment

Welcome Chris! You have a very good looking wagon there. Are they hard to find parts for in Germany? Are there alot of American cars there? And lastly, was it built in the Americas?
                      It is awesome to have members from so far away! My mother lived in Germany as a child, in the 1960's, because her father was in the US Army. She had alot of German souveneirs when she was alive, like postcards picturing Nu Schwanstein Castle (I am very sorry, I am certain I spelled that wrong.) By the way, I like your band Rammstein. Those guys are awesome!
                      Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
                      Bone stock... for now.

Comment

Oh, and why do we call it Germany when you guys call it Deutchland? I can't figure that one out.
                        Back in the saddle again!

2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor in Unimaginative Bureaucratic Brown
                        Bone stock... for now.

Comment

Ooh, wagon on the autobahn. I'm jealous....And Nurburgring...
                          Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Welcome to GMN!
                            1987 LTD CROWN VICTORIA, 5.0 EFI, MAGNAFLOW DUAL EXH, RED LANDAU
                            FRESH AOD, 3.27 OPEN DIFF, 57K MILES, B&M SHIFT KIT AND R134A A/C

Comment

Willkommen to GMN!
                              Ich HeiBe Colin.

I took Deutsch in High school...but dont remember much of it at all...
                              I could prolly piece together a few sentences if my life depended on it maybe.
                              This is a great website forum, Im sure you'll see that as you get to know some people here.
                              sigpic
                              1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by mrltd View Post
                                Ooh, wagon on the autobahn. I'm jealous....And Nurburgring...
                                +1

Welcome mang!!

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
                                My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

Working...
                                X