~NEW MEMBER!~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 88Vic View Post
    Holy fuckin shit! I never thought i'd see the day when Tom admits that there's a GM product he likes. That changes my whole universe...
    Your universe will be changed back to reality when I put my foot up your ass.
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Nice Vic man! Welcome to GMN!

As far as looks go, I think some new 16-17" aluminum wheels would look great on there. Nice work on the manual swap, I'm finishing mine tonight (grumbles at stupid problems that have held me up for 3 days).

Comment

Welcome!
        -2004 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor - Daily Driver - 17" Bullitt's, 235/55/17 Goodyear Eagles, Ex-NH State Police, best 1/4 mile time; 15.3 @ 90 mph
        -1987 Crown Victoria 2-Door - Project - 90k miles, Summit chambered muffler, Sunpro gauges, parked since 2010, fate tbd

Comment

Welcome!
          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
          Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze86Vic View Post
            Nice Vic man! Welcome to GMN!

As far as looks go, I think some new 16-17" aluminum wheels would look great on there. Nice work on the manual swap, I'm finishing mine tonight (grumbles at stupid problems that have held me up for 3 days).
            Thanks! I am currently looking to purchase a new set of wheels that would look good on my car. I'm thinking of something between 15-16". I don't like anything too large.

Anyway, good luck with finishing up your project! It's not all that bad of a task but you always feel better when you know that you're finished! Great to see another 5 speed LTD! I'm glad that people are starting these conversions! Best wishes!!!

1981 Ford LTD Crown Vic (FOR SALE!)
            1979 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Oh wow, a 5 speed?

I have a brand new Tremec TKO 600 I am going to stuff in my 84 two door grand marq, behind a big block!

Comment

All finished and cruising! Thanks for the well wishes.

I'd suggest to go with at least a 16" wheel. There are simply no real performance tires that will fit a 15" wheel and fill the wheel openings as well. I have lowered my car and even with a 17" wheel, the rear tires do not fill of the wheel opening. Having a 70 series tire means a lot of side wall flex. Plus 16" wheels are required for the big brake swap.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
                  Your universe will be changed back to reality when I put my foot up your ass.
                  Actually the last sentence was line from a new movie, but whatever. And I know you want to stick things up my ass, but that'll never happen.
                  88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                  Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze86Vic View Post
                    All finished and cruising! Thanks for the well wishes.

I'd suggest to go with at least a 16" wheel. There are simply no real performance tires that will fit a 15" wheel and fill the wheel openings as well. I have lowered my car and even with a 17" wheel, the rear tires do not fill of the wheel opening. Having a 70 series tire means a lot of side wall flex. Plus 16" wheels are required for the big brake swap.
                    Ah, I see now. Looks like I'm going to change my plans a little...thanks for the advice. I'm looking to lower mine sometime soon. I think a lowered car looks a thousand times better!

Anyway, glad to hear that you're finished and crusing! Have fun! They're a blast to drive!!!

1979 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

Originally posted by 88Vic View Post
                      Actually the last sentence was line from a new movie, but whatever. And I know you want to stick things up my ass, but that'll never happen.
                      Just my foot. The rest you gotta pay for

Comment

there is internet in kentucky?

1999 P74 HPP 3.27 RAR

Comment

Originally posted by tackleberry View Post
                          there is internet in kentucky?

Actually, you'd be suprised! I'm originally from Chicago. Kentucky's not what everyone makes it out to be. They're quite civilized and up to date around here. And yes, there is every kind of internet available here. Dial up, dsl, etc...etc...

1979 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

i rememeber u from cvn

Comment

Yup...that would be me! A lot of people from CVN probably remember me because of Barry Manilow.

1979 Pontiac Firebird

Comment

yea, I wouldnt mind moving to KY...maybe a little hotter than MI in the summer, but milder winters.
                                I can boil but I dont like to freeze.
                                but I bet they do emmision testing. :nonono:
                                and I would miss Woodward.
                                sigpic
                                1989 Ford Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
                                X