X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice!!! That engine bay is clean, too...more than I can say for mine lol

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
    1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
    But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Looks even better in big pictures! Factory smooth-top? Dig the wheel center and the shaved badges. I assume you added the taillight extensions?
      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
        Looks even better in big pictures! Factory smooth-top? Dig the wheel center and the shaved badges. I assume you added the taillight extensions?
        Thanks! I just removed the factory roofrack, but the chrome rails look great up there on their own. The whole steering wheel is out of a Town Car, my original leather was pretty ratty. I did add the taillamp extentions. I was at the boneyard a few weeks ago and found a really decent original '79 with that had those. I had never seen those before so I grabbed them. The chrome is nice and I think they look pretty cool. I also have a really sweet Mercury script emblem from a '58 sedan that I'm going to install on the tailgate just below the window moulding.
        sigpic

Ted
        '88 Merc Longroof
        Wood stickers rule.

Comment

is there much front wheel rub

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
          302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
          k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Man that thing is clean!
            Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
            Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Nice mang!

Those 16in Exploder wheels look sharp.
              1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
              1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
              Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
              Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Very nice wagon VBO. Welcome.

Comment

Nice wagon.
                  88 crown vic lx 5.0:3gears:gone but not forgotten
                  now a 99 MGM

gone crazy: be back soon?

Comment

Awesome wagon. Welcome. Always happy to have another wagon aficionado around.
                    One of these days mine will be all nice and shiney too. Maybe. Still on the fence post about that.
                    1987 Country Squire LX Wagon 5.0L: Daily Ride......1964 Lincoln Continental 430ci: Toy #1.
                    1984 F-250 4x4 4.9L: Toy #2.............................1968 Volkswagen Bug 2.0L: Toy #3.
                    1989 F-250 4x4 5.8L: Emergency backup and work truck...

Comment

Howdy Mang... How's about some tinted windows?? Nice wagon...
                      Be good, if not, be good at it!!

Originally posted by N A
                      RideIt, I hope you know we are going to screw with you because you're the coolest chick on this 'site.
                      Originally posted by p71towny
                      Your one of the most kick ass girls I know.
                      :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf:

Comment

Yeah, tinted windows are next. It ought to be pretty smooth... too bad it's gonna be REALLY expensive. It's got 12 windows afterall.

Thanks everyone for all the nice compliments by the way!
                        sigpic

Ted
                        '88 Merc Longroof
                        Wood stickers rule.

Comment

Originally posted by RideIt View Post
                          How's about some tinted windows??
                          Yeah, like no wagon guy's heard that one before ......... "You know, you can limo tint the whoooole back section here!"

:p
                          2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

to GMN!
                            Wow, i cant believe i missed this thread. That wagon is gorgeous! The black and woodgrain has a nice look to it, and the interior looks awesome too.

1984 Grand Marquis GS - CFI-SEFI conversion, Explorer 302, GT40 intakes, GT40P heads, 1.7 roller rockers, HO Cam, ASP Underdrive Pulley, 2.5" Dual exhaust, Flowmaster Delta 50 mufflers, 3.55 Trac-Lock, Rear disk's, Moog cargo coils, ES rear poly bushings, PI front and rear sway bars, 3G alt., Mark VIII fan, custom Auto-meter dash
                            1990 Crown Victoria Country Squire - Explorer 302, HO cam, dual exhaust, 3.55 Trac-Lock, PI rear sway bar (SOLD)
                            1982 LTD Wagon (R.I.P.) -|-1984 Grand Marquis LS(R.I.P.)

Comment

Looks awesome! Welcome to GMN!

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                                Yeah, like no wagon guy's heard that one before ......... "You know, you can limo tint the whoooole back section here!"
                                :p
                                Yeah, The Silver Bullet (98 F150 4.6 2wd) has a limo tinted canopy with a carpeted bed.....I cant see thought that at ALL it s a PITA to back up at night...you have to check out where all he other cars are parked and remember that when you back up.....ARG!......Either that or roll down the windows and stick your head out
                                YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

Working...
                                X