Clear All

Here is why we need a suburban.
    Attached Files
    88 crown vic lx 5.0:3gears:gone but not forgotten
    now a 99 MGM

gone crazy: be back soon?

Comment

Heap big doggies you got there!
      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Great looking 'Vic mang!

You mentioned that you and your wife got this car, so congrats for catching a woman with fine taste in automobiles.

Just be careful Christening that commodious back seat. Remember: Safety first! Accidents cause people!
        Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

Welcome aboard y'all. Definetly rare to find a woman who can appreciate these big fine beasts. And you can be sure you'll have one before too long. My ex had one when we started dating and I had one of my own within a year and a half. So easy to work on, easy to find decent upgrade parts for, and let us not forget the sexiest full-framed car this side of 1980 hehe (for all THATS worth)

The Admiral

Comment

Howdy! That's a beautiful Vic! Keep it that way!

sigpic
              - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Working...
              X