new to forum but not to townys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to forum but not to townys

Hey everybody just thought I would introduce myself. The funny thing about my towncar is I waited five years to get her. My friends dad had it at his dealership I test drove it and loved but he wanted $5000 for it so I held off. Well a week later it was gone well long story short the lady who got it brings it into my work and I asked her if she wanted to sell it and a few days later I picked it up for $1100

Yay, another Lincoln guy!

Welcome to GMN!
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Welcome.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Welcome! Sounds like you got a good deal on your Lincoln
        '79 Continental Town Car
        '90 Crown Victoria LTD
        '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Welcome!

2011 Grand Marquis LS Ultimate Edition
          Dual Exhaust w/ AP XLerator mufflers and 3 1/2" tips, Eibach 1" rear sway bar, Pioneer Head unit and speakers, 17X8 Drag DR-72 wheels

RIP 1984 2Dr Crown Vic "The Millennium Falcon"
          Carbed 5.0 HO w/nitrous , Performer RPM intake, GT40P heads, E303 cam, FRP Shorties, FRP 9mm plug wires, Off-Road H-pipe, Magnaflow round mufflers, 2000 rpm stall
          NA-15.78@91.21, 80hp shot-14.48@96.21

Comment

welcome to GMN!
            1988 MGM GS - Preferred Equipment Package 172A; InstaClear

1980 Lincoln Continental Coupe
            1994 MGM GS Montigua
            2005 F150 Lariat Scab 4x4 3.73 LS
            2002 Mustang GT Coupe

Comment

welcome to gmn mang

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
              302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
              k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

love them lincolns! welcome to the party! we go coocoo for pics and vids! btw are you on the lake erie side of fairport?
                89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Lincolns - FTMFW!!!

Comment

I'll try post up some pictures soon and yes zoomie it's about a 3 minute walk from my house to the lake. Now because of our beautiful Ohio winters and black ice I now have to replace my front bumper the filler and and drivers side quarter panel extension but I managed not to put scratch in the paint. Anybody know where I can get the quarter extension cause every one at the yards around here are destroyed

Comment

Originally posted by hotrodtc View Post
                      I'll try post up some pictures soon and yes zoomie it's about a 3 minute walk from my house to the lake. Now because of our beautiful Ohio winters and black ice I now have to replace my front bumper the filler and and drivers side quarter panel extension but I managed not to put scratch in the paint. Anybody know where I can get the quarter extension cause every one at the yards around here are destroyed
                      give me about a few weeks i have to drop my new engine in, and ill bring you a new qtr panel if you dlike your fairly close

Comment

yay another town car!
                        2002 Nissan Maxima 6spd 14.2@98mph "it may or may not be street legal"
                        2009 Chevy HHR Panel - My office
                        1988 Lincoln Town Car - The new love of my life

Comment

Zoomie that would be awesome but I luckily didn't smash the quarter just the fiberglass piece in front of it that's got the turn signal in but if you can find that let me know. BTW you know that's fairport Ohio not fairport NY right lol.

Comment

Hey guys after I fix my front end I wanted to do some handling upgrades so I just want to run my ideas by you guys and would like your options. I plan on doing the big brake upgrade, rear disk swap, cop car or limo spring, cop car or wagon front and rear swaybars. I don't really know what shocks to with? And what would be the best cars to harvest my parts from? I also know I need bigger rims to clear the brakes so I picked up some dirt cheap 17 inch Dayton's that I'm going to have spokes powder coded black and leave a polished lip

Comment

Originally posted by hotrodtc View Post
                              Zoomie that would be awesome but I luckily didn't smash the quarter just the fiberglass piece in front of it that's got the turn signal in but if you can find that let me know. BTW you know that's fairport Ohio not fairport NY right lol.
                              yeah i know i looked it up your only a few hrs away not too bad of a drive

Comment

Working...
                              X