new kid on the block- '05 LSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Understandable

I couldnt live without a moonroof either. I have one in my tbird and LOVE it!
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

None at Charlie Watson FLM in Lebanon, Ohio.

Sorry
        GMNRadio DJ, Podcast Co-Host
        1984 Ford LTD Crown Victoria - Drag Car.
        99 Ranger 2.5 - Parts hauler and Pit truck.
        03 Mustang 3.8 Convertable - Head Gaskets fukered up
        95 S10 93 Accord

Comment

Any luck finding the car?

'90 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
          Baseline 5.0L numbers totally stock, 123 rwhp, 239 rwtq
          5.4L swap coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by N A
            Any luck finding the car?
            I was told yesterday that there was allegedly one remaining in the US. My vehicle still has not been located, and one dealership tells me one story while the other says something else.

Meeting tomorrow with owner of local dealership (or his designated rep), but not real sure what they will be able to do since the LSE was DC'ed for the new model year, which renders moot their willingness to spec one for me at the same price levels as I had contracted (which also means they would have to eat the $4K in rebate I will have lost out on).

I'm a little perturbed that I cannot get a point of contact in Dearborn. When I had a very minor issue with the F350 right after delivery in 2000, I was able to get through to a brand manager real quick, and I actually wound up with an extra door jamb sticker (you know, the ones that they aren't supposed to duplicate and that have all the DSO information on them). As a virtual lifelong FoMoCo person, they aren't really impressing me on this one...the days of FoMoCo corporate giving a damn are definitely gone.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle
              I was told yesterday that there was allegedly one remaining in the US. My vehicle still has not been located

i think i may have found your car. possibly in raleigh, nc. i sen you a msg if you want to know more i can find it out for you or get you teh # so u can call and find out.
              Originally posted by GMGT
              you mangwhore

resident sniper expert

Comment

Thnx for heads up on the CrownVic...realistically, if I have to flip to a Vic, I'll order to spec since the LX Sport and moonroof are still available for 2006 in that line. My preference was to do the LSE since it was just distinct enough from the CV that maybe people wouldn't slow down 10MPH when I came up behind them...

I'll know better where things stand after the meeting with the owner today...I have decided I am going to be nice and not walking in while carrying my copy of the Texas Rules of Civil Procedure.

Comment

Plus, merks are teh win

I pity the fool who calls my car a crown vic!

Comment

Thats a Tudor Vic right? :drug:

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

Originally posted by blazingstang
                      Thats a Tudor Vic right? :drug:
                      :stfu1:

Comment

NEW KID ON THE BLOCK-05 LSE

!Hey,Hey! stop fighting,concentrate in two things...1-The panther force,2-the newbie MICHELLE

ATT.SNIPER 308(PROUD OWNER OF "BLACKHAWK-P74 INTERCEPTOR") :cops:
                        MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

Re: NEW KID ON THE BLOCK-05 LSE

Originally posted by sniper308
                          !Hey,Hey! stop fighting,concentrate in two things...1-The panther force,2-the newbie MICHELLE
                          rofl

I should know tomorrow if we are going to be able to flip the financing to run the deal through an out of state dealer that actually has the car on their lot...I cut the local people out of the picture (and filed the complaint with the state agency tasked with regulating their sorry asses).

Then the only thing left to do is fly up and make the fun 1600 mile drive back to the Austin area...I think before I make the drive, I probably ought to dredge up my old Houston Police Department cap, faded as it might be

Comment

Barring unforeseen circumstances, this should be a done deal...financing is in place, although there is some question as to whether it has to be titled in Ohio or if they can release the MSO to me so I can just title it on the original application once I get back home.

I'll probably fly up Tuesday, pick it up Wednesday AM and start the drive home.

Comment

Cool! At least someone is gettin a NEW one! THese kids and thier boxes... :evil:

Comment

Originally posted by blazingstang
                                Cool! At least someone is gettin a NEW one! THese kids and thier boxes... :evil:
                                I just hope this one isn't thrashed...after all, it has 13 miles on the clock...that will be the most miles of any of the last three new vehicles

Comment

Working...
                                X