Hello fellow MGMers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello fellow MGMers

I am new to this site.Cant wait to get going and hopefully get some insight and maybe a friend or two...

Welcome to the site and ENJOY!! Bobby

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

If I had of known about a grand marquis club site ect,ect would have joined years ago.Never thought to google it.Any Canadian members here??

Comment

Many folks here from Canada. I am not one of them (used to live in Montreal, though) but they are here!! Bobby

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

Comment

Ok good deal miamibob, I got an 1988 grand, gotta updated my profile with a pic

Comment

Welcome to the Party!!

-ryan s.
            08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
            03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
            97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
            94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
            73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
            12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
            Originally posted by pantera77
            Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Post any photos you have. I have a 1987 GM. It was last months POTM! Bobby

Comment

Here ya go, sometimes I get a little flak about the power coated rims, reminded of a ovie called " Goodfellas" saw some cars in the movie with the same colorClick image for larger version

Name:	Picture 032.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	1269606

Comment

Car looks well maintained! How does it run???

Comment

nice car. I like the wheels. (I'd like to powder mine black except for the edge... and on the turbines, I think that would look awesome - I'll probably end up selling the car before that happens though.)

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                    Originally posted by gadget73
                    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                    Originally posted by dmccaig
                    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Everything works thus far,( execpt the A/C blown condensor) I do get a bit of a BANG when the tranny shifts into overdrive.Had all fliuds replaced about 5 years ago, original stereo died last year,updated. It did get keyed on the right rear quarter panel recently, still no rust has appeared.
                      Last edited by ka7jjg43; 08-08-2012, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Trany linkage adjusted properly? Bushing in good shape? I would fix the scratch before you get rust.

Comment

Yeah been there, the grommet broke and the linkage dropped down on top of the block, think it was there for about maybe 2 months untill I found it disconnected, I didn't drive it much when it was shifting badly. Got a new grommet and I was off to the races hehe. Ah did see the spring loaded wire with cap on it, didn't want to touch it, don't know what goes on there, afriad to touch it in case I made it worse

Comment

Working...
                          X