Hey guys, checking in with my 03

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, checking in with my 03

Been lurking here and there for a while so I figured I might as well join up and post. Anyways, my first panther was my 01 GMQ that ill have to dig some pics up. HPP wheels and all that, retired it with 204k when I found this 03 with 118k miles. Former state police car, when I got it i had to replace 2 cats, h pipe so while I was in there with a welder I got rid of the mufflers and theres 97 LTC resonators near the tailpipes for now. Eventually I want to get some real tailpipes made up over the axle with marauder-style tips, but these cheap walker tailpipes were good enough for a sticker. Aside from that, all ive done is maintenance and added some 18" Mustang wheels. In the near future im going to paint the calipers/brackets, fix all the holes from switches and crap in the interior and see if I can score on an LX Sport or MM floor shifter/console. Anyways, enough babbling heres some pics. These are from the CVN/MM.net trip and meetup in NJ.

And dont let the pics fool you, the paint is a 25 footer at best.
    2003 Crown Vic - Stainless Works Longtubes + 2.5" exhaust, 19" C/S Wheels, 70MM TB
    2004 Dodge Ram 2500, Yeah, It's got a Hemi
    2000 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab

Welcome. Nice whale.
    “Cars are the only thing on earth that will beat you, break you, make you bleed, make you cry, spend all your money, spend all your time, not work and not care that you will love more, the more they abuse you.” -Anonymous

Comment

Welcome to the Party!!

-ryan s.
      08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
      03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
      97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
      94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
      73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
      12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
      Originally posted by pantera77
      Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Very nice whale. We need more of those around here! Love the push bar.

sigpic
        - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Welcome!!
          '79 Continental Town Car
          '90 Crown Victoria LTD
          '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

The silver paint and mustang wheels are unusual with the push bar, but I like it. Interesting combination.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
            160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
            waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Howdy! It looks great.

Pete
              Originally posted by gadget73
              For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
              1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
              1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

sick ride man welcom

Comment

welcome to gmn mang I see your parked next to will <crabby> at the jersey meet will a friend of mine plus I see him in the back

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                  302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                  k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Yes. Will, and his car are coolbeans!

Im especially a fan of his lights.
                    2003 Crown Vic - Stainless Works Longtubes + 2.5" exhaust, 19" C/S Wheels, 70MM TB
                    2004 Dodge Ram 2500, Yeah, It's got a Hemi
                    2000 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab

Comment

yeah they came out really good I first thought they were aftermarket

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Working...
                      X