my mercs and i are new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my mercs and i are new here

Hey, Mike from Ontario here. Just replacing my 90 grand marquis with a 91 and figured this would be a great place to ask tech questions and advice over the coming months.
    I'm just getting my profile figured out and uploading pics soon.

Welcome to the Party!!
    Plenty of mangs from Ontario on here. Where abouts are you from?

-ryan s.
    08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
    03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
    97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
    94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
    73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
    12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
    Originally posted by pantera77
    Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Welcome from Scarborough/Toronto! Post some pictures if you get a chance. I hope you find this place helpful, it's been invaluable to me.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
      160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
      waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Hey Mikesmerc, site has already helped out me out with a part number from my 1988 GM( throttle Valve for the tranny upgrade),My local Ford dealer couldn't even help me out untill I number from this forum. :p

Comment

welcome!
          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
          my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

welcome to the club

Comment

Howdy!

Pete
              Originally posted by gadget73
              For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
              1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
              1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

shweet! we haz a fe members in ontario and im not too far away either, im bout an hr from quebec.
                89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

Welcome!!
                  '79 Continental Town Car
                  '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                  '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I live in Tillsonburg, a stones throw from the St. Thomas plant many of our cars were built. I've attached some pics taken after i got it running on all 8 cylinders (6 and a half when i picked the car up) and gave her a wax.
                    Attached Files

Comment

What did you use on the vinyl roof?? Bobby

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

welcome
                        88 Mustang lx 4cyl converted to 351w efi (Foxy)
                        86 Crown Victoria ltd 2 dr DD (Queen Elizabeth)
                        93 F250 460 5 speed

Comment

Originally posted by miamibob View Post
                          What did you use on the vinyl roof?? Bobby
                          Just regular armorall, but lots of it same stuff I use to make the dash and other interior bits shiny.

Comment

sweet mercs!
                            welcome to gmn!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Absolutely beautiful! Nice and clean, throw some whitewalls on it and call it a day.

sigpic
                              - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Working...
                              X