hello car people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello car people

i am new here. i am a teacher here oklahoma have been for 25 years. I enjoy cars and have many in my collection, all makes and models, and some imports. I am married with 8 childern and 12 grandchildren.Working on a dodge dart now. I do have some items for sale see the post in the sale blog. I hope I will be an asset to the blog. my name is john
    Last edited by jman; 10-11-2012, 02:37 PM.
    my name is john

Hi John,

I am new here too, though I have been a member of crownvic.net for many years. I also used to hang out at slantsix.com. I have a soft spot for Mopars, especially A and C bodies. Welcome!

Comment

Welcome! I like Mopars as well, though they are sort of the great mystery here. Best damn marine engines ever made though.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Welcome to the party!! If you have a digital camera handy, please take some pics of your car collection
        '79 Continental Town Car
        '90 Crown Victoria LTD
        '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

welcome to the club......

Comment

welcome to gmn!

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
            2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
            1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
            1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
            2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
            1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

ty u all for the welcome, i will try and get pictures of the items that are for sale, with details also, i will not be able to do it till next week, there are alot of things going on at school these days and i don't live close by the shop in question. please be patient with me ty.
              my name is john

Comment

Welcome to the party!!

-ryan s.
                08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                Originally posted by pantera77
                Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Welcome. I also love old Mopars. Remember the Dodge bros. started out building engines and tranies and rearends for Ford.

Comment

Howdy howdy, welcome to GMN!

sigpic
                    - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

good morning everyone. it is very early here in TX got theday off from teaching and heading to dallas to pick up my wifes new car. had it custom made for her by a good friend of mine can not wait tosee her face when i bring it home she does not know anything about it she loves CV's so i had one designed just for her lets just say it will be a one of a kind, it better for what he charged me lol. have a great day. and good luck on any projects you may have.
                      my name is john

Comment

Welcome to gmn

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                        302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                        k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

can't wait for the pics.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                          Originally posted by gadget73
                          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                          Originally posted by dmccaig
                          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Working...
                          X