Hello All

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All

I'm a long time fan of full size fords. Just bought a 1990 Grand Marquis, hopefully I'll snag a similar Crown Vic at some point. I'm a radio tech at a company that also builds squad cars so I get to see a lot of panthers. Anyway I'll be around asking questions and helping when I can.
    2007 Ford Focus S
    2x 1990 Mercury Grand Marquis GS
    1974 MGB

Welcome to the site! Post some pics of your ride
    Rodney Tolleson, me at the track.....future drag box racer!

Comment

Welcome!
      Enjoy the new (to you) ride.
      Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
      ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
      ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
      ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Welcome! This is a great community and there's a ton of experience and knowledge here. More now since you've joined!

Comment

I'll get some pictures when I head down to where I'm storing it this weekend to do its tuneup. Unfortunately its about 30 minutes from home the opposite direction from my commute and I can't seem to get home from work before 7pm these past few days. Thanks for the welcomes you guys.
          2007 Ford Focus S
          1974 MGB

Comment

Welcome to GMN! Was your '90 senior-owned?
            '79 Continental Town Car
            '90 Crown Victoria LTD
            '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Chance are good..........average age for a CV or GM owner (according to FMC) 71 years old. Wonder what the average age of the forum members is?? 56 here. Stan

Comment

Welcome to the forums.

It would be interesting to find out the average age of the membership here, I just turned 55.
                Last edited by Louis; 10-22-2013, 12:06 AM.

Comment

I'm 23, same model year as the car. The gentleman I bought the car from was probably in his 60's. I didn't think of asking :p
                  2007 Ford Focus S
                  1974 MGB

Comment

22 here the lady that the car before me was 19 and the original owner i was told that her doctor said she can't drive anymore due to her age so she was probrably up there

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20131024_230055.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	1273302Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20131024_230904.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	1273303

Here are some horrible pictures of the car. I'll get some good ones in the daylight soon enough. Anyway, you get the idea.
                      2007 Ford Focus S
                      1974 MGB

Comment

Welcome, you don't see those wheels too often. They are off a 90-91 Town Car.
                        2020 Volvo XC90 T6 Momentum (Ice White / Blonde)
                        2022 Ram 1500 4x4 5.7 Etorque, Built to Serve Edition, (Granite Crystal / Black)
                        Past Panthers
                        1989 Grand Marquis LS (Cabernet/Grey), 1989 Lincoln Town Car SS (White/Blue), 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate (White/Black)

Originally posted by Lincolnmania
                        if its got tits or tires it's bound to give you trouble

Comment

Welcome! Very nice GMQ you found, paint looks great in the rear 1/4 pic. I'm sure you're planning on giving it a matching set of wheels

I'm 26 and the same "model year" as my car as well (in fact, it came off the line less than 2 weeks before I was born). I bought it from the original owner who was about 70-75, which would mean he was around 50 when he bought the car.
                          RyPow
                          1987 LTD Crown Victoria LX sedan - The "Sand Box" - 73K, towing package
                          1987 LTD Crown Victoria LX Tutone Tudor - '96 Explorer 5.0 + 5spd swap in the works
                          1985 Lincoln Town Car Cartier - previously owned by "navguy12" from thelincolnforum.net
                          2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited, 102k, daily driver
                          2006 Mercury Grand Marquis LS, 115k, winter beats
                          1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car, 42k
                          2012 F-150 5.0L 4x4, HD payload pkg (towing/hauling)
                          2015 Toyota RAV4 XLE AWD (better half's)

Comment

Working...
                          X