Noob to the site...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noob to the site...

Hi all! Milton here. Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I'm a Soldier in the US Army with 19+ years under my belt. I recently (well, about a year ago) became the proud owner of Mz. Perl (a 2005 Mercury Grand Marquis 30 Year Anniversary Limited Edition). Her name is derived from the "traditional" 30th year anniversary gift...pearls. I'm looking to do some minor upgrades and could DEFINITELY use you guys' help. I don't know how much help or assistance I would be but, by all means, ask. As we say in the Army, "If I don't have the answer, I guarantee I can reference it and get back with you." Glad to be part of the community!

Welcome aboard!

Lots of know-how here when it comes to Panthers, and other cars too.

And...thank you for your service!
    1990 MGM: $50 E7 heads, HO cam, Holley SysteMAX lower intake, HO upper intake with an Explorer TB. LSC ECM. Lincoln logs into stock dual exhaust. K&N drop in air filter. Wide ratio AOD, 2400 converter with a 3.08 one tire fire out back. Car is less slow now. Then there's the '92 Beater. Dual 2.25" exhaust with shiny tips. Rumbles nice. Super slow. Burns oil too.

Comment

You know. It took me the longest time to figure out what the heck "panther" was....lol

Comment

Welcome and thanks for your service ! I see you are less than one year from retirement ?

Comment

Welcome!
          Thank you for your many years of service, I hope the car serves you just as well.
          Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
          ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
          ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
          ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Welcome! Tons of info here to look through. You can always ask what you can't find. Good to see another military member. Retired AF here.

sigpic

I'd rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate.
            George Burns

Comment

Welcome to the Party!!

-ryan s.
              08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
              03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
              97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
              94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
              73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
              12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
              Originally posted by pantera77
              Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Family of Army brats here!

Comment

Welcome! You should make a thread for your car in the reader's rides forum.
                  '79 Continental Town Car
                  '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                  '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Thx Lincoln. I'll do that.

Comment

Welcome!

'78 LTD | '87 Grand Marquis | '89 Crown Vic (RIP) | '91 Grand Marquis (RIP) | '94 Town Car (RIP) | '97 Town Car (RIP)

Comment

Working...
                      X