Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean.... almost 30 years
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Sorry i dont have any pics yet. The car is in great shape. Not a thing wrong with it. Power windows and doors, power seats, power antenna. It has more features than any car i've ever been in. It is 2 tone, cream and bronze with a few paint chips. The interior is in brand new looking. The only thing that doesnt work is the clock. Probobly a burnt fuse. I'll try and get some pics.
      Proud owner of a 1977 Mercury Grand Marquis 2 Door

Comment

to the "M" Panther zone ROAD_KILL I suggest you browse trough the forums if you have ??? regarding your Panther don't hesitate to post it,our big panel of experts will clear your doubts and help you to improve the function of your panther and merry christmas and happy new year dude.

:slug: :slug: :slug: :slug: :slug:
        :banana: :banana:
        :rock: :rock: :rock:
        :thumbsup: :lol: :thumbsup: :lol: :thumbsup:
        :jammin: :smirk: :jammin: :smirk: :jammin:

:poop2: :poop: :poop2: :poop: :violin:
        :drummer: :party: :drummer: :party: :drummer:

ATT.SNIPER 308. :nightrid:
        MERC75-INTERCEPTOR, BORN IN 2003,DIED IN SEP/21/2010 AT 9:55AM AT THE SORT AHE OF 8 YEARS PROTECTING HIS OWNER TO DIE

Comment

The clock might need oiled, my delta 88 was like that. They wind up by flinging an arm back when current is applied.
          Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Working...
          X