• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spankaveli
    15psi + 55 shot on stock fuel pump. :o
    Boom.

Big Boom?

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let people have guns ...why should we let them have ideas?"

--Joseph Stalin

"That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It's our job to see that it stays there."

-George Orwell

And Shepherds we shall be, for thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand, our feet may swiftly carry out thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.

Comment

Howdy mang..
      Be good, if not, be good at it!!

Originally posted by N A
      RideIt, I hope you know we are going to screw with you because you're the coolest chick on this 'site.
      Originally posted by p71towny
      Your one of the most kick ass girls I know.
      :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf:

Comment

K&N is crap

When I first read this thread, I thought Freshmeat was making some kind of reference to his manhood lol
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

It looks great! Be glad that thing isn't a 2000 cause the tune on those suck, I know.lol
          2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

Originally posted by Freshmeat
            K&N blows harder than Stu's mother.
            Ok, so keep the intake and get another filter for it, or does everything K&N make suck? I thought it was just the filters that suck. My mom's minivan has a K&N filter and it accelerates like you wouldn't believe.
            88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
            Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Originally posted by 88Vic
              Ok, so keep the intake and get another filter for it, or does everything K&N make suck? I thought it was just the filters that suck. My mom's minivan has a K&N filter and it accelerates like you wouldn't believe.
              Genau. Depp.

Comment

Originally posted by mephistopheles
                Genau. Depp.
                I have no idea what that means. I'll blame it on the fact that I didn't get much sleep last night.
                88 Town Car (wrecked, for sale)
                Walker OEM duals with muffler deletes

Comment

Working...
                X