No announcement yet.

new here 89 CV police car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SWEET it worked ok that is a pic of my grandmothers 89 G M just after the wreack a 90?? grand am T-boned her at 30mph its funny if you look at the damage there hardly is any compard to what happend too that grand am that is totaled by the way
    YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

my jeep and my jeeps bad wiring in this pic I got it to start up after the 3'rd time it caught fire I found out that there was 5 feet of burned wiring left after this ASSHOLE faked like he was a real jeep expert tryed to use a chevy harness you guys can see what im left with . sorry still no pic's of the cop car im using older pics.
      Last edited by interceptor1985; 05-06-2008, 06:49 AM.

Comment

NICE JEEP! I love those!

Does it have the 360?
        1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
        Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

too bad the wiring is messed up did you see that rat's nest! $950 to get a new harness fom Z&M jeeps. I was raised in that jeep! every summer my family would go camping and that jeep was the one that we took everyware with the trailer full of stuff even off road. nope not a 360 it's a 401 it's kinda the same block and the same wiring.

Comment

Oh yeah, the 401...

The BIGGEST amc smallblock. RARE!
            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

It's hard to keep peaple that want it away I have to tell them the story ablut how long it's been in the family and that it is a family member and that I will not sell or give it away no matter the price, then they argue of the price it pisses me off so much that I end the talk. 1978 was the last year for the 401ci every jeep after that has been the 360ci. My 401 has the dogleg port's in the heads and it has been bored out .30 over I was told that I could go .60 but that seemed a bit much it also has a crane camshaft so we can get more power at a low rpm. Oh did you notice that small dent in the tailgate it was made by a hond accord backing up in a parking lot the honda is totaled it had to be pealed off the back of my jeep. Cost to us $20 bucks cost to her? one Honda!...........................I LOVE JEEPS!....Im still tryin to get the pic's of the cop car

Comment

Tomorrow my cuz may be getting a 1995 VW jetta 2.0 5 speed in red so we can save the money we need for a complete frame off resto mod for the police car. Soon we are going to take over the world

Comment

to get our mind off of the bad thing that happend

so we are making Vicky twice as loud tomorrow we are taking off the tail pipes and making side pipes:evil:

Comment

Working...
                  X