No announcement yet.

new here 89 CV police car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey gabeggt90 is that an 89 grand marqie? if so thats just like the one we had an inncident with a no brakes and an S curve and gravel oh and a pole. good cars we drove it home...slowly I have the pic of the first wreck id my default pics but how do i get it from there to here?
    And yes we LOVE to go as fast as we can in the good curves in the police car. think mustang control arms could fit?
    YouTube. FaceBook Crown Vic Group

Comment

yeah its an 89 yeah going fast is fun just not wear cops are knowed to hide
      Im not really sure about the control arms wouldnt the aligment angles be different?

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Completely different, not interchangable. You can go to the 98 up design, or you can make your own.

Comment

Welcome!
          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
          Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

98 on up control arms sound like a good idea and boxing them in too! How about a wats link rear in there I heard that it helps put the power to the ground and there is a company that makes a kit for a fox body I just dont know where to mount the ends that would go to the frame?

Comment

Howdy!!!!
              Be good, if not, be good at it!!

Originally posted by N A
              RideIt, I hope you know we are going to screw with you because you're the coolest chick on this 'site.
              Originally posted by p71towny
              Your one of the most kick ass girls I know.
              :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf: :golf:

Comment

Aloha and welcome, glad to have another p71 owner aorund. Your car sounds wicked.
                Last edited by 91 LTD; 07-23-2006, 07:39 PM.

1991 Crown Victoria LTD, Puff the Magik Dragon

Comment

I know i was on the phone with someone from the capri group as my cuz was leaving so I had him rev it up and do a burn out at launch I mean once he got out of my driveway.....straight pipes kick ass.

Comment

So do you have a 70s Capri??? I would give my vic up for a clean RS! And it would be a totaly uneven trade LOL! Those cars are kick ass!

Comment

I almost had a 2001 Crown Vic Police Interceptor...But it was a bit out of my price range, and the guy wouldn't take $9000 for it...But that was last year, and now I have a 1988 Grand Marquis LS and love it.

Can't wait to hear how it goes.

sigpic
                      - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

1974 FORD capri 2.0 4 speed and an open header and yes it's F-ing fast and F-ing loud the girlies love it! The police car is a 1989 ford crown victoria 5.0HO and AOD for now and it too is F-ing fast and loud and the girlies love it too! why do they want so much for a new police car overe here there $5,000 for a 2001

Comment

HURY UP AND POST PICS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!! I wanna see both of them!

Comment

no camra!!!!!

Im tryin but I am the only person on the face of this planet without a digi.camra I do have a scanner but I dont even have any pics the other way neather. Once I do get some pic's what is the steps to get them up here cuz I want to show you guys pic's of the police car doin a nice long burnout and the grand merc post booboo#1 and post booboo #2 sorry I dont have any in between and it would be kinda cool to drop some pic's of my capri and my Jeep on here too

Comment

Once you have the pictures, "Go Advanced" when you post and below the body of the post, there is a "Manage Attachments" button, go there and upload your pics. Close that window when you are done, and finish making your post. When you submit the post the pics you uploaded will be at the bottom of your post in linked thumbnail form. That simple!

Comment

ok im trying it hope this works if it is than this sould be a1989 G M
                                Last edited by interceptor1985; 05-06-2008, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X