Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchased the LTD P72 from 1987cp; he was very fair, honest and a pleasure to work with.

Am quite pleased with the car....Thanks Again!
    Last edited by Louis; 08-14-2013, 10:59 PM.

Comment

purchased wagon fender braces and police swaybar from 87gtvic (dave)....everything was as advertised and delivered as planned , awesome , as always

Comment

Oh yeah. Dave (t65neaon5) is alright too. lol

mitymerc is an awesome guy to deal with as well.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Just got a W/P pulley and speedo gear from Merc91. Very happy with the transaction and a pleasure doing business!

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
          1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
          1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
          2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
          2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Great transaction with Louis. Mike is a great guy to deal with. Has excellent communication. Thanks Mike!
            ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Purchased a set of chrome pedal trim for my 'new' P72 from 87gtVIC, trim is like brand new, very safe package and quickly shipped. Just what I needed for my pedal project. Thanks again!

Comment

Sold steering column covers to Brown_Muscle. Great to deal with. Excellent communication Fast to pay. Thanks !

Comment

Bought steering column covers from Mainemantom ^^. Very good communication, fast shipping, would definitely buy from again!
                  -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

Bought a 6 digit ODO for my 91 MGM from mcninetyone.
                    Like everyone else has said about him, I had no problems at all with him and even got the part way quicker than I expected.
                    He even set the mileage for me.

Thanks!
                    Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
                    ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
                    ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
                    ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

+1 good buyer on the part of Stealthlead.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                      ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                      Originally posted by dmccaig
                      Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Thomas, tomgideon2003 picked up some trunk liner screws I had pulled for him. Had no problems.
                        ~David~

Comment

I bought rear control arms and sway bar from 90LTD, parts were in great shape and he shipped as fast as he could for such a large package, great seller!
                          1985 LTD Crown Victoria - Currently restoring after she caught fire! CFI to SEFI to Carb swap, all custom wiring, Duraspark 2 ignition, Motorcraft 2100 Carb, slicktop, Shorty headers dumped before rear axle, 140 Speedo, 3G alt, And currently building an engine for her.

2000 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series - 165XXX, PI intake swap , 30 MPG Easy on the Highway, All options except dual exhaust. Currently looking for 2 front seats: Heated, Memory, and Light Graphite color!!

Comment

Good transaction with mcninetyone. I am happy with my purchase.
                            sigpic
                            89 LTC 429>557 Cobrajet stroker
                            13 F-150 XLT 6.2 l
                            "If I could separate what's real from what I've been dreaming I could live to fight another day"

Comment

CFCJR just bought the ford 500 grill I had. He was a pleasure to deal with.
                              03 Marauder DPB, HS, 6disk, Organizer Mods> LED's in & Out, M&Z rear control arms, Oil deflector, U-Haul Trans Pan, Blue Fuzzy Dice
                              02 SL500 Silver Arrow
                              08 TC Signature Limited, HID's Mods>235/55-17 Z rated BFG G-Force Comp-2 A/S Plus, Addco 1" rear Sway, Posi Carrier, Compustar Remote Start, floor liners, trunk organizer, Two part Sun Visors, B&M Trans drain Plug, Winter=05 Mustang GT rims, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R-2 235/55-17
                              12 Escape Limited V6 AWD, 225/65R17 Vredestein Quatrac Pro, Winter 235/70-16 Conti Viking Contact7 Mods>Beamtech LED headlight bulbs, Husky floor liners

Comment

Pantera77 picked up my 5.0 lopo. Also ended up buying a few other items I didn't need. Good guy to deal with.
                                sigpic
                                89 LTC 429>557 Cobrajet stroker
                                13 F-150 XLT 6.2 l
                                "If I could separate what's real from what I've been dreaming I could live to fight another day"

Comment

Working...
                                X