Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A+ for WagonMan who saved the day for me with a driver side power mirror that was pretty much in exactly the same condition as the one that came off my car (before the accident). Even has the same levels of fading on the plastic. Now I'll be able to change lanes much easier.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Did business with ltdman83 (brandon) Great guy to deal with. Had no problems what so ever. everything went just like it should. Hope to do business again!

Comment

1987cp purchased some things from me and everything went smooth.

I purchased an item from rick99601 and he outdid himself. Packaged great, and was shipped fast. Good communication and this entire transaction from asking for the part in the junkyard to receiving it from Rick took under a week!
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Picked up a transmission cooler from trwp72. He pulled it from a yard or me and it came here packed safely and secure. Good looking item...not even leaking any fluid.
          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

did a deal with rick99601 and 87gtVIC, everything went smoothly with both of them
            Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
            New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Got a horn pad from Monterey1962 a couple weeks ago and it came in almost NOS condition, well packaged, and quickly. It's my second purchase from him and I'd buy from him again in a heartbeat.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
              160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
              waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

got the push bumper from Merc3517. Excellent communication and pretty quick shipping. A+

now I gotta figure out how the hell to bolt these things to my box. This should be interesting.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Slymer was right on top of things even when I was struggling to figure out how to get payment and shipping and such (I'm kinda new to this lol). I would have no problem doing business with him again. A+ to him as well.

Comment

Got a rear sway from mcninetyone today - soooo clean and he even included the hardware!

A better than Mary Poppins transaction - many thumbs up!

Pete
                    For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
                    1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
                    1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

here's another A+ for Scott (Lincolnmania). Got the fuel filler pipe from him.

And a B- for USPS. Either they miss quoted the shipping for Scott or he typo'd it for me... either way... I hooked him up with the difference (maybe more... I rounded up). The box was completely intact though.

A+++++UBER_MEGA_PLUS also for rick99601 for the football amp he sent, gratis... wouldn't even let me pay for shipping just cause he sat on it for a week or so... which isn't a problem for me since I'm not in any big rush to fix the niggles on that Mark (and the premium sound with it's unobtanium parts is on my niggles list).

Comment

got a clock delete plate from Georges86. Everything went smoothly!
                        Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                        New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

I'd like to thank Piece-it pete for sending me some front sway bar goodies for the Lincoln. Even though he did this free of charge and out of the kindness of his good old heart, I decided to make it known here that he's a swell guy.

Thank you Pete, I owe you one!
                          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                          Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

got the wheel well trim from Brandon. Great communication and fast shipping and superb price. definite A+ (Mang+ ? :p ) rating.

Comment

Gee, I'm swell

I just do that to gather addresses for future insane postal episodes

Pete
                              For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
                              1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
                              1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

:lol:

stalker!

Comment

Working...
                                X