Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchased a set of springs and shocks from Freshmeat. Some things got damaged and the process was painfully slow but I did get everything, and the damaged items were replaced with new ones so all was well. Woody made sure I was happy in the end.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Piece-it pete View Post
      Gee, I'm swell

I just do that to gather addresses for future insane postal episodes

Pete
      I was wondering why you included a nude photo of yourself in the box along with my sway bar parts. Now I know.
      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Lol! It was photoshopped though

Pete
        For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
        1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
        1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

got the EGR spacer from hemihotrod402. A+ all the way. It's super clean too. Now I just need a few gaskets and remove the old ones from the TB and HO plenum so I can bolt it all together for swap into my MGM.

and maybe... someday... get a cam and complete the HO conversion.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by slymer View Post
            got the EGR spacer from hemihotrod402. A+ all the way. It's super clean too.
            I had that egr spacer blasted.
            ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I thought someone had... it sure looks it.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
              rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Just sold the EGR spacer to slymer. Super fast payment. A+ all the way!
                Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Did another deal with wagonman. Everything came to my house intact and looking good.
                  ~David~

Comment

Just completed a transaction with 88grandmarq (Eric) for a hood ornament. Smooth, quick, and painless. Thank you.

sigpic
                    - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

And the same goes for WagonMan (Pete), excellent transaction, prompt emails. All went well.

sigpic
                      - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

Did a deal with EHJ710 (Jim) and everything went smoothly as can be. Good communication nothing to complain about.

Also received a gift from gabegt90 (Gabe) again no problems whatsoever.
                        ~David~

Comment

Purchased a rear sway bar from mcninetyone , great service and communication
                          The part was better than I could have hoped, super clean and hardware included
                          Last edited by hypostang; 03-05-2011, 05:56 PM.
                          sigpic

1988 Signature Series Town Car

Comment

Just finished a deal with David (87gtVIC) and am utterly delighted, super price, great piece, well packed, shipped fas, and super communication.

Highest recommendation!

Thanks !!
                            sigpic2009 Grand Marquis LS "Ultimate Edition" Toreador Red Metallic, 40% tint, CVPI type dual exhaust, Marauder front and rear sways, 29k (traded in, to dealer, 4/3/11)

1987 Colony Park LS. 190k, (given to friend/mechanic 2/24/12)

2011 Subaru Outback, 19k; 1991 Mercedes 560SEC AMG, 186k; 1995 Mercedes E420, 145k

Comment

GREAT deal with Bowman85merc

Thanks!!

Pete
                              For other types of inquiry, more information is required. Please press 4 to speak to a representative who can help you with your question. This call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes.

2003 Grand Marquis Ultimate, the "Stealth Bomber": http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...-Grand-Marquis
                              1991 S-10, 'Bulldog', 2.5l 5 speed: http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...375#post698375
                              1985 Town Car, 'Faded Glory', gone but not forgotten. 84/87/91/97 MGMs too.

Comment

TomO got a full set of belt moldings to me for a song (compared to getting some from a dealer) and shipped them pretty quickly. Excellent deal mang.

Now I just need more clips (reasons in my RR and LTB posts)

Comment

Working...
                                X