Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

montyrobison picked up an item from me. Prompt payment with no issues.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

mercurygm88 picked up an intake plaque. Prompt payment. NO problems.
      ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Picked up an intake plaque from 87gtvic fast shipping, great price, no problems.
        2002 Mercury Grand Marquis LSE, Sylvania Zevo LED Headlights, MSD Blaster Coils, K&N Cold Air Intake, Dual Exhaust, 3.27's - Dally Driver

1983 Lincoln Continental Mark VI, Smog Delete - Summer Cruiser

Comment

No mention of the sweet, sweet man-love exchanged betwixt 87gtVIC & mercurygm88 in their torrid night together? OH, we were keeping that a secret? My bad!

;P

Sent moneys in the form of cheque to 1980c10 for his '91 with Poiple! rims. Will pick up car very soon in Dec.
          Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Eew.
            ~David~

Comment

I purchased a Lincoln center cap from Brandon. Great seller!
              '79 Continental Town Car
              '90 Crown Victoria LTD
              '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

packman purchased an item from me. A+ in my book. Straight shooter.
                ~David~

Comment

texdex had a few of the parts I was wanting on that 88. for those looking for turbines or mercury caps, it's got at least 2 good caps and 3 good turbines (one is dented pretty bad).

Rating: A, since I had to pull the lens off myself (I don't mind this, but a + rating would have happened with the parts already pulled for me). Great communication though. Note: he doesn't know much about these cars so he may need help with getting parts off in some cases. Just point him at the appropriate threads

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                  rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                  ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                  Originally posted by dmccaig
                  Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Did a deal with LTDMan83. All good.
                    ~David~

Comment

deal with mcninetyone... all good A+

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                      rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

LTDMan83 - I know it's just some lettering, but at least some cardboard (taped to an index card even) to protect it (and the envelope - had a big ass hole in it). Thankfully the badge is ok and I'll use it, but you get a B for this one. Good otherwise though.

Comment

Just got back home from picking up 1980c10's purple-bespoken GM GS! Pleasure to deal with, easy pickup, the hour we spent waiting on the tow truck flew by.
                          Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

just got the lower driver hinge and dizzy boot from WagonMan. A+ all the way.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                              packman purchased an item from me. A+ in my book. Straight shooter.

I just found this thread. I was going to say the same about you. It was a pleasure

Packman

Comment

Bought a tripminder and harness from turbo2256b. Everything was well packaged and in great shape, arrived quickly. Good, smooth transaction.
                                sigpic1989 Mercury Grand Marquis LS

Comment

Working...
                                X