Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

87 towncar It's time for it to go (Northern Indiana)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a ghost!

You should keep it, and to more of that cool shit you did and tell us about it!

Seeing your sig made me giggle, does anyone use that resolution anymore?
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

I didn't clean out the car lol

The only real damage to the interior is the front armrest I had a cup holder in, it's in my cavalier now. Would want to get another one, best thing to have, unless you put your arm rest up.

There is also part of the laptop mount in the floor. I still have the mount, just never took the last bracket out.

SuperFord Profile
      Support safe sigs

-sigs should not exceed 600 pixels wide
      -sigs should not consist of more that 25 lines (including pics) when viewed at 800x600
      -Multiple images exceeding 600 pixels wide should have a space between them to allow for wrapping
      -Total sig size should not exceed 60k
      Remember, only you can prevent sig abuse....

Comment

this is still the trunk

SuperFord Profile
        Support safe sigs

-sigs should not consist of more that 25 lines (including pics) when viewed at 800x600
        -Multiple images exceeding 600 pixels wide should have a space between them to allow for wrapping

Comment

Originally posted by grimor View Post

this is still the trunk
          /offtopic I REALLY like that trunk layout, I've been looking around for ideas, and I like that one a lot better than what I had originally came up with. lol
          Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
          New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by hemihotrod402 View Post
            /offtopic I REALLY like that trunk layout, I've been looking around for ideas, and I like that one a lot better than what I had originally came up with. lol
            There are a lot of build pictures in my crown vic album on the superford site. It was originally in my crown vic before the accident, and dropped right in the town car.

SuperFord Profile
            Support safe sigs

Comment

still for sale..

SuperFord Profile
              Support safe sigs

Comment

Do you have the missing spoke rim?

Comment

I have 2 good and 2 "needs repair" spoke rims.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                  rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Originally posted by gadget73
                  ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.

Originally posted by dmccaig
                  Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I think I have a full set of spokes, a set or 2 of the other rims with dog dishes and a set of 16" aftermarket spoke rims.

SuperFord Profile
                    Support safe sigs

Comment

It's just so hard to let things go.... lol

SuperFord Profile
                      Support safe sigs

Comment

I'd hate to see the car get parted out, but if you do go that route I'm interested in the hitch and just about the entire interior depending upon condition.

Comment

New price?

Comment

Sorry, I always forget to check here. I'll take $1200 for the car. It starts with a jump and tires hold air long enough to drive it anywhere. Just needs the new battery and front drivers tire. You can tell I'm in a hurry to get rid of it right? lol

Still my favorite car, but time to buy a boat. Heat works good for winter.

CheeseSteakJim - hitch is nice and should come off easy enough. Interior is in great shape except for the hole for the cup holder in the arm rest. There are pictures on the first page.

If I go the parting out route, there is a new 3g 200 amp alt, mustang shorty headers (new not on car), 5.0 ford oil cooler not installed, the trunk tire well install (cheap), new dash pad (red painted black), rear reflector (that is under the trunk lid across the back of the car)conversion headlights, very poorly done LED corner lights (look neat but not pretty on the back side), laptop mount, Infinity Kappa speakers (doors, dash, rear deck) hood, trunk, doors, bumpers, you name it...

Best to contact me at dennis(a)dmcomps.com

Haven't had a lot of time to cruise this forum lately.
                            Last edited by grimor; 08-29-2012, 12:20 AM.

SuperFord Profile
                            Support safe sigs

Comment

All prices are shipped in the US
                              3g 200amp alt with 3g wiring and 0 gauge pigtail - $200 paid close to 3, very little run time.

Dash pad, like new condition, was NOS when I bought it 5 years ago. $100 this is not a cap, this is an like new dash

Door panels/doors/interior - make offer, local pickup only

Trunk lid, hood, etc make offers.

Interior

Trunk tire well panel, $20 pick up only

Head lights conversion, $100 with bulbs and relays/wiring

Any other parts you want, let me know. I have a set of new shorty headers too.

dennis@dmcomps.com
                              make an offer on anything. I lost the email but someone asked about the hitch too, make an offer, it is a nice class 3 Curt hitch. I'll ship it.

SuperFord Profile
                              Support safe sigs

Comment

Working...
                              X