Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NICE! 2 door Craigslist. A little high priced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NICE! 2 door Craigslist. A little high priced!

Not mine.

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/5280624805.html
    89 Colony Park
    90 Colony Park
    70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Must live near a glue factory.
    2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
    2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
    2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
    1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

My brother's first car was an '83 Tudor Merc. Lotsa fun running my CD car kit adapter through an 8-track cassette tray adapter to be able to play punk rock albums innit. http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-SPAR...-/262092361410

His was that margarine yellow colour. He took out a curve sign with it and it ended up with a grey hood and white passenger door due to this. Same curve his wife took out a sign on with the Taurus while texting and driving.
      Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

"Sign, sign, everywhere a sign.."

Guy must certainly live by a glue factory. I like how these asshats always seem to find the barn, pull out the car, do nothing aside from the BARE minimum yet expect the highest profit. Least the guy could do is replace those smoked out highbeams. Crust below the ditch light on the passenger side says $2,400.
        1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
        1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

I noticed the shot fender as well.

I gotta say the mercs sure are beautiful. I like their look better than my own Vic.
          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
          my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I'm partial to the LTD's myself. I like the ass ends better with their separate side marker and liked the four amber parking lights up front. Plus, loaded LTD's aren't as common as loaded GM's.

Comment

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
              "Sign, sign, everywhere a sign.."

Guy must certainly live by a glue factory. I like how these asshats always seem to find the barn, pull out the car, do nothing aside from the BARE minimum yet expect the highest profit. Least the guy could do is replace those smoked out highbeams. Crust below the ditch light on the passenger side says $2,400.
              i'd say $2.400 is being generous! (but i'm a cheapskate )

Comment

Yeah, me too actually. That's at least what he should put it up for, not that I'd pay it.

Comment

I'd pay 2 grand for it, maybe. Only paid a grand for the '90 and it's every bit as clean as that one I'd say.

Comment

Yours is cleaner, being from commifornia and all. Notice the crust below this ones passenger side ditch light? That is certainly not the only spot. That's the other thing about used anything. It's worth what someone wants to pay. It just won't be me

Comment

Yeah no. CFI + ditch lights + surface rust around ditch lights and behind the stainless steel trim (see picture 3, look along the bottom of the rear quarter). Wouldn't pay more than $1500 for it. Who knows how long it's been sitting for, how often fluids were flushed, how often wear items replaced. Just because it's solid for its age doesn't mean it's worth a big chunk of change. Will likely sit and languish for years until seller ceases his crack pipe habits.
                      Last edited by Hearsesrock427; 11-05-2015, 10:17 PM. Reason: Added some context.
                      '89 Grand Marquis "Ebyt", '85 Grand Marquis "Eva", '94 Caprice "Kira"
                      '84 Town Car "Stacy", '79 New Yorker “Anita", '93 Town Car "Kelly"
                      '80 Mark VI "Allie", '94 Grand Marquis coming June, '79 LTD-S "Oksana"

Comment

Lol........8k????????
                        Originally posted by pantera77 View Post
                        must live near a glue factory.

Comment

Well Dave, my '86 Tudor needs the TLC of Whitestone NY
                          Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post

I gotta say the mercs sure are beautiful. I like their look better than my own Vic.

Comment

I hate my dash board .....love the speedo of the CV!!
                            Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post

Comment

Spoke to my bud in Hazlet, NJ.....owns a few shops........for the money he is asking the car would have to be in never used condition....but he said from what he "seeze" max of 2K
                              Originally posted by t65neon5 View Post
                              i'd say $2.400 is being generous! (but i'm a cheapskate )

Comment

Working...
                              X