Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NICE! 2 door Craigslist. A little high priced!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey hey.........I sold him his pipes!!
    Originally posted by Hearsesrock427 View Post
    Yeah no. CFI + ditch lights + surface rust around ditch lights and behind the stainless steel trim (see picture 3, look along the bottom of the rear quarter). Wouldn't pay more than $1500 for it. Who knows how long it's been sitting for, how often fluids were flushed, how often wear items replaced. Just because it's solid for its age doesn't mean it's worth a big chunk of change. Will likely sit and languish for years until seller ceases his crack pipe habits.

Comment

Originally posted by Hearsesrock427 View Post
      Yeah no. CFI + ditch lights + surface rust around ditch lights and behind the stainless steel trim (see picture 3, look along the bottom of the rear quarter). Wouldn't pay more than $1500 for it. Who knows how long it's been sitting for, how often fluids were flushed, how often wear items replaced. Just because it's solid for its age doesn't mean it's worth a big chunk of change. Will likely sit and languish for years until seller ceases his crack pipe habits.
      That's what I'm talking about, these clowns somehow find these cars, then just roll them out, dust them off and try to sell them as is for max money. Despite 15+ year old dry rotted tires, cracked hoses, nasty fluids, ect. Then they just end up sitting outside and dying a slow death. There's a 67 Newport by me in great shape for sale for about $7,500 or so. Not worth that by a longshot but it's been outside under trees for the past 6 months and I'll bet it will be there all winter, make a nice home for rodents. Such a shame that non car people get cars and then destroy them.

Originally posted by Toploader View Post
      I hate my dash board .....love the speedo of the CV!!
      I agree, Mercury dashboards look like a messy abortion. I feel the same way about TC's though, with how big that dumb analog clock is. If I had a way I'd retool one so a tach takes that spot and over to the left where the fuel & temp gauges are I'd add oil pressure to the top and volts to the bottom, and give them all a numerical scale, excepting the fuel gauge of course. would look great if I could do that. It's as if Ford event thought of that as white hash marks are where those gauges should be.
      1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
      1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

The guy dropped the price to 6K from 8K..........how bold of him

Comment

Derek I love your expression................"asshat" LOL all F-ing day !!

Comment

Working...
          X