88 Country Squire
    86 Colony Park, non-op'd
    89 Mark VII LSC, non-op'd

I like it. Post the link?
    1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
    1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

Sorry about that. I got hung up on posting the pic I forgot the link:

It's in Reno NV. When I first saw it a week or two ago he was asking $300 now it's $150

88 Country Squire
      86 Colony Park, non-op'd
      89 Mark VII LSC, non-op'd

Comment

I love it when scrap prices are low. Some people spend more on dinner with the wife. The merc is much more valuable than dinner and I think my wife would actually agree.
        1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
        1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
        Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
        Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

What a deal for someone looking for a 2 door. Someone save it !

Comment

Oh my dog! $150???? I want it. Now.

Comment

Hell for that price i'd even buy a 2-door. There's a free colony park wagon in LA that I might have to snatch. Ugly but looks straight. http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac...840905829.html

Comment

Wow... Just wow. I'd take that for free, so solid... Easily worth $800 around here.

Comment

Originally posted by knucklehead0202 View Post
                  Hell for that price i'd even buy a 2-door. There's a free colony park wagon in LA that I might have to snatch. Ugly but looks straight. http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac...840905829.html
                  If you consider getting it, be careful as the title is missing. If the registration is expired, back fees are due. You need to get another title from DMV, which may or may not be easy. Passing smog is another problem. There are reasons it is free.
                  I had to part out and junk a couple of cars because of title/registration problems. It was going to be so expensive, it was going to cost more than the car was worth. One car was a '88 San Francisco CV police car that was used in movies.
                  With scrap prices so low, it would not be worth the effort. I would think an "newly arrived border crosser" would want it. They don't care about title, registration, smog, license, insurance. Just crash it and run away.

Comment

Nice 2 door.

That wagon has came up in my CL searches but I never bothered to share that find for the reason Mainemantom pointed out. Too far away to deal with any headaches that might come from a missing title.
                    Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
                    ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
                    ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
                    ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Originally posted by knucklehead0202 View Post
                      Originally posted by DerekTheGreat View Post
                      Wow... Just wow. I'd take that for free, so solid... Easily worth $800 around here.
                      Looks to have an Aero front clip, so probably '88-'89. It wouldn't be too hard to get that registered in Georgia. You'd just have to apply for a lost title, and if nothing is standing against the car when they process the VIN, you could get it titled easily. If it was 1985 or older, you just need a bill of sale to get it registered, however that might cause issues trying to register it out of state, but you still could get a title created if need be.

I lost the title to my Sable wagon before I sold it. I just went down to the DMV with the registration card and they got me a new one after confirming I was the owner.

My Cars:
                      -1964 Comet 202 (116K Miles) - Long Term Project
                      -1986 Dodge D-150 Royale SE (112K Miles) - Slowly Getting Put Back Together
                      -1987 Grand Marquis Colony Park LS (325K Miles) - April 2017 + September 2019 POTM Winner
                      -1997 Grand Marquis LS (240K Miles) - The Daily Workhorse & March 2015 + January 2019 POTM Winner

Comment

Working...
                      X