E-bay 91 Colony Park LOW miles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E-bay 91 Colony Park LOW miles!

NICE wagon, looks like the owner hit everything but the lottery! K code Axle!

89 Colony Park
    90 Colony Park
    70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Wow that's a nice wagon. Looks like it's never even been driven. I would just worry about the underside, it is a northern vehicle...

-1994 Lincoln Town Car...always under construction

Comment

I am surprised surprised it's pulling In That much for the amount of body damage this thing has.

The woody hides a bunch of the flaws.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Think the dealer wants us to know his name is Serge ?
        Nice colors. Tricky to fix that damage without spending allot more.

Comment

battle woody wagon

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I'm going to assume the odometer fears turned into plastic dust 10 years ago - reviewing the carfax report...29,309 in 2007? Then no mileage for a decade then mileage shows 29310.

Wagons are going up in value - supply/demand. If that one is super nice mechanically and not a rotbox it may be worth it to someone.
            -Nick M.
            Columbia, SC

66 Squire, 89 Colony Park, 90 TC, 03 TC, 06 TC, 07 TC (2x)
            03 BMW 540iT, 07 Toyota Tundra SR5 Dbl Cab/5.7 2WD

Comment

Car was bid up to just under $4K!!!!!!
              89 Colony Park
              90 Colony Park

Comment

The crack pipe is strong with those bidders.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                Originally posted by dmccaig
                Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by WagonMan View Post
                  NICE wagon, looks like the owner hit everything but the lottery! K code Axle!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1991-Mercury...m=152444273891
                  Hit everything but the lottery..

That's it, I'm done selling things locally and losing money each time. Ebay it is.
                  1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                  1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

That's great news as an owner of a wagon haha not so much as someone who might be shopping for one. Demo derby, rust and wear and tear has put a lot of these off the roads. It's getting difficult to find these. Interior is nearly mint...has some dings/dents. I've seen mint ones with 70k in the last couple of years go for 6-8k with no body damage.
                    -Nick M.
                    Columbia, SC

66 Squire, 89 Colony Park, 90 TC, 03 TC, 06 TC, 07 TC (2x)
                    03 BMW 540iT, 07 Toyota Tundra SR5 Dbl Cab/5.7 2WD

Comment

Jesus, maybe I should put my wrecked '90 on ebay, might get 2 grand for it! What kinda riddlers would pay $4K for that car?

Comment

I might've said this already but I've never understood nor will I understand the fascination surrounding these things. Broodmobiles is what they were to me. Ford box cars are among the few four door vehicles that I think look alright and would drive. I'm a two door kind of guy. I was brought up to value two doors more than four doors and wagons, to see this influx in price just baffles me. Times are a changing.
                        1985 LTD Crown Victoria - SOLD
                        1988 Town Car Signature - Current Party Barge

Comment

LOL, I guess it might be hard to understand if you've never had a wagon yourself.
                          The '88 Country Squire I had was definitely my favorite box panther. I'm not thrilled to see the price of wagons going up, but hopefully another one comes my way a few years down the road. If I had the time/money for one, a '90-91 CS would be my first choice, second would be any other year CS, and I'm weird since most people seem to want the Colony Park over the CS but my third choice would be any year CP. I don't care what year CP since I would want to trade it for a CS.
                          Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
                          ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
                          ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
                          ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

I prefer wagons over sedans. I want another low mileage CP or CS, But WITHOUT woodgrain. 88-91! My favorite car was my 90 first call funeral home wagon. Black, no woodgrain. Too bad it rusted way on me. WagonMan
                            89 Colony Park
                            90 Colony Park

Comment

The 90 will be on eBay after some TLC if no one on here takes it before then. Or the 88 kicks the bucket.

People that live where houses cost 750K and work at McDonalds pays $15/hour don't think as much about it as people here where good houses are 120k and McDonald's is $7.25. Not that I'd trade places but it does put me at a disadvantage for eBay and Amazon where the cost of living is the same.
                              1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
                              1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
                              Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
                              Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Working...
                              X