No announcement yet.

79-87 chrome parts - long list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They sold the car to a demo-derby guy, but not before stripping off most of the parts I wanted. They wanted some absurd amount of money for it all, NOS type prices.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
    160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
    waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Originally posted by johnunit View Post
      They sold the car to a demo-derby guy, but not before stripping off most of the parts I wanted. They wanted some absurd amount of money for it all, NOS type prices.
      That's
      '79 Continental Town Car
      '90 Crown Victoria LTD
      '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

i will keep an eye out at the wreckers. only boxes they have now are a few towncars, grand marquis' and a 89 vic.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
        1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
        1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
        2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
        2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Absolutely, if anyone knows of any 79-87 CVs or GMQs in reasonable condition in a southern ontario yard, I'd love to know.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
          160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
          waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

Comment

you got the same door armrest/controls as the GMQ on your vic, right?

Comment

yeah. cable-operated mirror though, if that makes a difference.

Comment

it dont lol. i will keep an eye out when i go to the wreckers tomorrow. i think they still have the nice 87 marquis there. if it has nice stuff, ill let you know.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

responded as requested 4door

Comment

a little off topic question, do you have wrecking yards near you that you can go in and remove stuff your self? the one 15min from me, i think is the biggest u-pull it yard around.

Comment

I have loads of yards about 30 minutes from me... but NONE of them have panthers older than 92. freaking waste of space these yards are for the most part.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                        Originally posted by gadget73
                        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                        Originally posted by dmccaig
                        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

The only one within reasonable distance is Standard Auto, which is a 15ish minute drive. I've only been there once and they had one very picked-over 90-91 GMQ. Good yard though, as far as prices and size and all that.

Comment

ya, i been there. tiny yard compared to the one near me. should check it out one day. and not for panther stuff, anything you want! lol

Comment

Is that Shakells?

A bit of a drive, but I'll find some time when it's not -15 but I'm still using the 40mpg car lol.

Comment

cookstown auto wreckers. off of highway 89 and 400.

Comment

Working...
                                X