No announcement yet.

79-87 chrome parts - long list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow.. googlemapped that place. Pretty freaking huge. Thanks.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
    160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
    waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

no prob, let me know if you ever go, i can meet you there, since im so close. and im going there mid week, when it warms up a bit.

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
      1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
      1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
      2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
      2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

Unless someone wants to give me a ridiculous deal on an NOS part, I'm no longer looking for grill or headlight bezels.

still looking for:

Front and rear bumpers - must NOT have horizontal rubstrip. can be aluminum or steel, front venting or not, just must be free from peeling, significant pitting, and significant dents. Preferrably, the front will include the bumper bar behind it, not just the outer shell

red center caps (with the rectangular emblem set in clear plastic with red background) to fit 15" wire wheel covers. Must be free of major cracks and have good mounting tabs

non-intermittent chrome wiper lever no peeling of chrome, must NOT be intermittent

brushed silver trunk trim strip this is the piece of the bottom of the trunk, it is made of flexible plastic. Must be in mint condition

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
        160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
        waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

Comment

checked the 87 marquis at the yard, someone stripped the interior. im lucky i got the dash peices. only vic there, is a 89 with manual locks/windows. pretty mint car with red interior. just incase lol

Comment

That's annoying. Thanks for checking/reporting though.

Comment

no problem. i try to go as much as i can, since you never know what will arrive. ill keep you posted.

Comment

still looking for bumpers (no horizontal rub strip) and the silver trunk strip.

Comment

bump!

looking for the stuff in post #33 as well as driver's headlight bezel and tail lights.

Comment

Did you try Car-Part.com for your bumpers and other items ? I have had excellent results !

Comment

yes. nothing local any of the times (every couple months) that I check.

Comment

Bump! really getting tired of looking at bent and rusty bumpers.

Comment

all in due time grasshopper! i always have my eye open mang.

Comment

Working...
                          X