Need Doors on my Ford LTD Cv.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Doors on my Ford LTD Cv.

Hey, Im restoring my 1984 Ford ltd crown vic and i need doors on it, They are pretty rusted out on the buttom. Prefer one with the Roll down window.
    I need Passenger door front and back and the Driverside front one.

Thanks.

Where are you?
    89 Colony Park
    90 Colony Park
    70 HEMI Daytona Convertible

Comment

Thats a good question , I was doing a research for parts in my LTd crown vic and found this interesting forum about 80's ford's so i decided to join in if i may ?

Comment

as in where are you located as if you are near the person, they may be able to deliver or you can come pick up.

though the IP address puts the location as Iceland... so I'm thinking shipping will be required.
        Last edited by sly; 05-13-2014, 11:11 PM.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

It's a pretty good community to join. Stop by the Newbie and Guest Forum where you can introduce yourself and check out the "Rules" (don't worry, the rules are basically don't be an ass toward others).

While you're at it check out the GMN Reader's Rides section where you can document/show off your restore progress.

Too bad the 84 parts CV I had 12-13 years ago is long gone, or my 87 CV for that matter since I put the doors from the 84 on my 87.
          Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
          ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
          ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
          ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Are the doors you have salvageable?

If your by me, the salvage yards here seem to usually have rusty stuff if anything at all. If it's a two door, I know a guy that has a decent set he's looking to possibly sell that aren't rusty.

Edit: Nevermind on the two door. I see you have a four door car.

'78 LTD | '87 Grand Marquis | '89 Crown Vic (RIP) | '91 Grand Marquis (RIP) | '94 Town Car (RIP) | '97 Town Car (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by slack View Post
              Are the doors you have salvageable?

If your by me, the salvage yards here seem to usually have rusty stuff if anything at all. If it's a two door, I know a guy that has a decent set he's looking to possibly sell that aren't rusty.

Edit: Nevermind on the two door. I see you have a four door car.
              did you say someone wants to sell coupe doors?.....if so lemme know

Comment

haha sorry, i somehow read it "Who are you" haha not Where are you. Im located on iceland were only two Ltd crown vic's sedans are and i own em both.. They are propably fixable but i would rather just get another rust free set if possable.. with a window roll down, since i dont want power in the windows. and the car im restoring has powerwindows.

Comment

Only 2 in the entire country - COOL!!! Shipping would be costly....Bobby

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Yes indeed its cool. and a good feeling knowing that u are driving the only sedan vic that's on iceland . There are 2 ltd cv wago's tho.

Comment

Having a bit of a rust in the beauty tho. in the door staffs (the staff Between the doors and up under the vinyl top) and the firewall and door's. but thats it. floor and trunk and everything else is solid.

Comment

If possible do the repairs as this REALLY makes you special there!!

"Hope and dignity are two things NO ONE can take away from you - you have to relinquish them on your own" Miamibob

"NEVER trade your passion for glory"!! Sal "the Bard" (Dear Old Dad!)

"Cars are for driving - PERIOD! I DON'T TEXT, TWEET OR TWERK!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                        X