Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LTB - Whale Fender Skirts

** Adorns fire suit **

If anyone happens to stumble across a set of aftermarket fender skirts for a whale, any color, let me know.

I feel like causing a ruckus within the Panther community again.

sigpic
    - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

If you had the hardware from another set of fender skirts, you can have them made at a sheet metal fabrication shop. IF you are serious !

Comment

And he's gonna pay dearly for them, and most likely not be 100% happy with how they come out. Oh and he'll be without his car for a while too, cause that stuff will need to be custom fitted, and it's not their only project so they'll get to it on their own schedule, not on his.
      The ones who accomplish true greatness, are the foolish who keep pressing onward.
      The ones who accomplish nothing, are the wise who know when to quit.

Comment

I have never seen whale skirts. This will be interesting.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
        Originally posted by gadget73
        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
        Originally posted by dmccaig
        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

The company that used to make them was Roman Chariot Customs, now Roman Empire Enterprises, based out of Cleveland, Ohio. I just spoke with the owner today and he has no stock nor the molds anymore...

For inquiring minds, this is what they look like:

sigpic
          - 2004 Ford Thunderbird - 2006 Ford F150 XLT - 2018 Ford Explorer Limited - 1958 Mercury Medalist

Comment

I was going to suggest getting one of those fake spare tire covers like that car in the pic you posted has. I don't know if you would be interested in something like that. I saw one on a whale MGM a little over a year ago, although it was slightly different style compared to he one on the car in your pic.
            The one on the car you posted:
            Click image for larger version

Name:	geezpack.png
Views:	1
Size:	990.0 KB
ID:	1278348
            The one I saw:

Name:	WhaleMGM.png
Size:	351.9 KB
ID:	1278349
            A better pic of a car like the one I saw:

Name:	grandmarquis02.jpg
Size:	168.9 KB
ID:	1278350
            Vic

~ 1989 MGM LS Colony Park - Large Marge
            ~ 1998 MGM LS - new DD
            ~ 1991 MGM LS "The Scab"
            ~ 1991 MGM GS "The Ice Car"

Comment

Bump for shits and giggles.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarquis View Post
                Bump for shits and giggles.
                Could always try to fabricate using body filler on a cardboard cutout, shape and repeat, and work it. before committing to a metal fab. That was advice received from a fabricator.
                sigpic
                1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2DR
                302CID, K&N air filter, Dual cherrybomb glasspacks, Vogue tyres (Front:P225/60R16,,Rear:P235/60R16), Centerline Pulsar wheels (Front:7", Rear 8")
                COBRA 25LTD CB with/ Wilson 500 whip antenna.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMikeIT View Post
                  Could always try to fabricate using body filler on a cardboard cutout, shape and repeat, and work it. before committing to a metal fab. That was advice received from a fabricator.
                  Of course I have thought about attempting my own, but it would still probably be cheapest all said and done if someone happened to stumble upon a used set of these.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X