Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking of goin interceptor style (Exterior only), Opinions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those are those classic style cragar soft 8s I believe, may be American Racing. I know soft 8s are usually only black.. If I were you, I'd do the later model vic 17" rims. Like the ones my car had originally; that Nick ruined.

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
    The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
    It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

Originally posted by johnunit View Post
      IMO, mercurys done up to look like cop cars look weird and forced.
      'Cept mine. Perhaps it's because I didn't overdo it like the OPs first post?

TLDR: Throw on 16 inch CVPI wheels with police center caps. Don't need anything else IMO.
      Last edited by Hearsesrock427; 08-30-2014, 11:38 PM. Reason: Added some context
      '89 Grand Marquis "Ebyt", '85 Grand Marquis "Eva", '94 Caprice "Kira"
      '84 Town Car "Stacy", '79 New Yorker “Anita", '93 Town Car "Kelly"
      '80 Mark VI "Allie", '94 Grand Marquis coming June, '79 LTD-S "Oksana"

Comment

Someone on CVN years ago had that look with Soft 8's and Ford domed centercaps, they fit with the collared lugnuts.

Al Pacino drove a black aero Vic with Soft 8's in the movie 'Heat' (great movie btw, my old buddy Tom Sizemore was in it).

I yearned for a black aero vic for quite some time after seeing that movie.....hmmmm, now I want to watch it again.

Comment

What did that poor Aero do to deserve being dressed up like a fake cop car?
          Your '92 looks to be in excellent shape BTW, looks great!

Comment

Originally posted by Louis View Post
            Someone on CVN years ago had that look with Soft 8's and Ford domed centercaps, they fit with the collared lugnuts.

Al Pacino drove a black aero Vic with Soft 8's in the movie 'Heat' (great movie btw, my old buddy Tom Sizemore was in it).

I yearned for a black aero vic for quite some time after seeing that movie.....hmmmm, now I want to watch it again.
            One of the best movies ever made.

I agree with others, leave the aero, buy a whale and slap that "stuff" on it.

1990 Colony Park, with HO swap.

Previously:
            1990 Lincoln Town Car Cartier.
            88 CVLX
            01 Marquis

Comment

Working...
            X