No announcement yet.

Should i buy??? To good to be true, probably

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rotors are pretty cheap too for aeros... and easy to change out. The intake... not so much, but it can be done in an afternoon.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

even with tose two tasks to do, is it a steal for this price 57k original?
      "To Find yourself, you must first lose yourself"

-1973 Volkswagen Bus Westy
      -1986 Honda Magna 700cc
      -1989 Lincoln Town car Signature Series
      -2011 Subaru Outback

Comment

I'd buy it if I needed a car.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20141110_170117_031.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.0 KB
ID:	1276683Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20141110_170131_205.jpg
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	1276684Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20141110_170141_239.jpg
Size:	43.3 KB
ID:	1276685Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20141110_170320_918.jpg
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	1276686Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20141110_170557_815.jpg
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	1276687

-1986 Honda Magna 700cc
          -2011 Subaru Outback

Comment

I'd call it a good price. Not a steal, but a good price at 2K. Be aware that the dinged fender may be very bad to deal with sooner rather than later if it sees any winter. Looks good in my book. If it's mechanically sound... no hesitation, no lugging, no shudder, no bad screeches/squeaks, shifts firm and not sloggingly, and doesn't leak... go for it.

Comment

Agree with Sly, Good price at $2,000. I would get it.

Comment

After getting a good look at it while getting the VIN and these pics I saw a blemish on the roof paint. Looks like something burnt it. I will try to get him down to 1600-1700. Is that a low ball deal on my part?

-1986 Honda Magna 700cc
                -2011 Subaru Outback

Comment

Originally posted by sly View Post
                  I'd call it a good price. Not a steal, but a good price at 2K. Be aware that the dinged fender may be very bad to deal with sooner rather than later if it sees any winter. Looks good in my book. If it's mechanically sound... no hesitation, no lugging, no shudder, no bad screeches/squeaks, shifts firm and not sloggingly, and doesn't leak... go for it.
                  what do you mean by this?

-1986 Honda Magna 700cc
                  -2011 Subaru Outback

Comment

if you test drive it and all seems right and there's no driveability issues, and you want it, get it.

Comment

Sometimes you can lose the deal completely if you piss off the seller. Fair goes both ways.

Originally posted by porschpow View Post
                      After getting a good look at it while getting the VIN and these pics I saw a blemish on the roof paint. Looks like something burnt it. I will try to get him down to 1600-1700. Is that a low ball deal on my part?

Comment

Looks like a nice ride, I wanted an aero Towncar but I got a steal on my '97 Vic

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 2wd - Magnaflow Axleback exhaust, K&N 63 Series CAI, DiabloSport 87 Octane tune, LEDs, 3000K LED projector fogs, 5000K Mini H1 projectors - Daily
                        1967 Ford Galaxie 500 Sedan "C-Code" - 289 2bbl/Cruise-O-Matic - Money pit/project

Comment

Originally posted by Mainemantom View Post
                          Sometimes you can lose the deal completely if you piss off the seller. Fair goes both ways.
                          yeah... one guy was jacking with me about the Lincoln when I was selling it... settled on a price... then called back to get it lower... I said if he showed up with teh cash by the end of the day otherwise it was the previous conversation's price. Never called me back. So Nick has it now. So much the better.

Comment

Working...
                          X