No announcement yet.

01 LX Sport Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does it have an overhead console, too???

1985.03 Crown Vic. Coupe "CVGT" Build thread - china whirlybird, burnout machine.
    The only 6 speed box on a late model frame.

Originally posted by SVT98t
    It has air ride. I've disabled it since I've been jacking it up and down.

That is how you're supposed to jack it.

Up and down.

-ryan s.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobcat View Post
      I've been trying to find one of those consoles for my car for the last two years.
      When we went to Pick N Pull during Scottfest, there was an 02 LX Sport there that still had it in there.

-ryan s.
      08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
      03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
      97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
      94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
      73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
      12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
      Originally posted by pantera77
      Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

I didn't look for the overhead console so I'm not sure if it's there or not. If it was ever there, I am sure it was still there since the interior was pretty untouched.

Wife's got me on kid duty aka I can't get to the yard to pull anything. Mainemantom is getting in touch with the yard to see about shipping options. They have a full argument yard so they can pull stuff for you and ship. It's Cunningham Auto Parts in Rustburg, VA.
        1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
        1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
        Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
        Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

I bought the trunk organizer if the pictures show it to be good. If anyone needs parts, Don't deal with the pick a part yard as they refuse to pull anything. Deal with "Brandon" at Cunningham Auto Wreckers next door. Phone 800 828 0707 ext. 417 Be prepared to give your credit card info for them to do anything. That is how the industry does things to filter the serious from non serious buyers. You will get a order number. If the part is not good, you don't get charged.
          The price was very reasonable considering shipping will be a killer. The organizer should fit either my Lincoln or my 96 CV.
          The 2001 CV's stock number is SCN 3573 GIVE THAT NUMBER TO BRANDON.
          Last edited by Mainemantom; 12-27-2016, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Cool! At least it's going to a good home.
            -Nick M.
            Columbia, SC

66 Squire, 89 Colony Park, 90 TC, 03 TC, 06 TC, 07 TC (2x)
            03 BMW 540iT, 07 Toyota Tundra SR5 Dbl Cab/5.7 2WD

Comment

Glad they were able to get that for you. The pick n pull staff can sometimes be a little short on people skills depending on who you deal with. The full service side is better in that department.
              1990 Country Squire - weekend cruiser, next project
              1988 Crown Vic LTD Wagon - waiting in the wings

GMN Box Panther History
              Box Panther Horsepower and Torque Ratings
              Box Panther Production Numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Mainemantom View Post
                I bought the trunk organizer if the pictures show it to be good. If anyone needs parts, Don't deal with the pick a part yard as they refuse to pull anything. Deal with "Brandon" at Cunningham Auto Wreckers next door. Phone 800 828 0707 ext. 417 Be prepared to give your credit card info for them to do anything. That is how the industry does things to filter the serious from non serious buyers. You will get a order number. If the part is not good, you don't get charged.
                The price was very reasonable considering shipping will be a killer. The organizer should fit either my Lincoln or my 96 CV.
                The 2001 CV's stock number is SCN 3573 GIVE THAT NUMBER TO BRANDON.

Got a call from the wrecking yard this morning. The trunk organizer is gone ! I would bet that the yard person pulling parts does not know what he is looking for. I am not very happy, but it is only a part. Can't let it ruin my day. "Brandon" works at the other location which is not next to the pick a part. It is all the same company. Don't know why but I was connected to the wrong location.
                Last edited by Mainemantom; 12-29-2016, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X