cat-back exhaust question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
    Quite probable, as my stock lowpo was intolerable when the original Y pipe rotted out and I had to drive home (and around town for a week or so) with open cats. Remind us what the rest of your system is composed of?
    2 Catco catalytic converters, cheap homemade H-pipe, 2.25" pipes from the cats through the H and exit out the sides in front of the tires. No mufflers. Sounds like ass when the engine is cold, but redoing it this weekend with a Magnaflow X-pipe and 2 1/2" pipe out the side, debating on whether to run glasspacks or straight pipes... I likes it loud.

"No other man-made device since the shields and lances of the ancient knights fulfills a man's ego like an automobile." -Sir William

2011 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited- Black on black, ADTR sway bars, 19" Mustang GT rims, Heinous rear control arms, dual exhaust with Flowmaster 10 series mufflers. MHS Stage 2 heads/cams, 80mm MAF, 75mm BBK throttle body, Accufab plenum, Stainless Works long tube headers, Ford Racing 24# injectors. ADTR T56 swap with Hurst shifter. 264HP/298TQ at the rear wheels.

Comment

Working...
    X