Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
    that lower radiator hose looks scary
    That is why I'm replaceing it. Why does everybody always forget about the lower raditor hose?
    1991 LTD P72 351 W Restored Century Police (Ongoing Project) Sergeant Vic.

It's a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milk bone underwear.

Comment

out of sight, out of mind. People replace the funky Z shaped heater hoses and the little coolant lines to their EGR spacer about as often. Its only a problem when they explode on the road late at night, far from anything useful.
      86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
      5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
      I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

No one has mentioned it, so I will. If/when you get that bolt out. check it for STRAIGHTNESS. I've had to deal with too many long bolts, be they alt or G.M. starters, that have bent just enough that they will not come out. If it is bent, don't trouble yourself trying to get it straight, just get a new one. I doubt the stealership will have one, but a GOOD hardware store ( NOT HOME DEPOT, OR OTHER BOX STORES), or a reliable wrecking yard should have what you need.
        MIKE

Comment

Working...
        X