No announcement yet.

Is it my injectors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've also heard of folks using propane to do this.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Yes gadget ive heard the same thing about starting fluid. But ive been doing it for 20 years never gone bad. Ill try wd40 next time. Ive also heard of people using propane just make sure it aint lit! hehe
      My wife and I.sigpic

Comment

Check and make sure the spark plugs are tight. If it has cheap plugs they come loose over time. I've had this problem before. Specifically the back ones on the engine.
        1989 Grand Marquis LS
        flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

start with a tuneup

after that my next to things to check would be vacuum leak and fuel psi while driving

Comment

Working...
          X