No announcement yet.

What would it cost ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a valvebody from my 1990 AOD transmission with a shift kit installed. Less than 500 miles on it. I had rebuilt the valvebody with the shift improver kit and it was SWEET. There are also three springs that go into the casing.

I'm switching to a T5, though, so this valvebody isn't really doing any good for me. It's just sitting in the transmission. If you'd want to buy it, PM me and we can talk.
    2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
    1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
    1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Comment

Ray, that would be your best bet...
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

What's involved with a ValveBody switch?
        2000 Grand Marquis LS
        2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
        1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
        1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
        Mercury Owners Group member
        Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

im tellin ya dannyboy get a whole revised valvebody lentech or artcarr is the way to go.

i got it in my t-bird well spend money for a automatic trans

in regular drive shifts like normal. get on it she will chirp gear's. manually hold first or second. and when using manual shifting is friggin awsome
          1999 CVPI
          Old Rides
          1988 Ford Mustang GT (trickflow stage 1)
          1989 Mercury Grand Marquis LS (5.SLO)
          1989 Ford Thunderbird SC (3.8 Supacharged)

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys,i will probaly go with the shift kit.The whole T5 swap sounds to be a pain and quite pricey.I did not pay much for this car so i am not gonna put a lot into it.Its a great runner but like i said the tranny well... Im just looking to make this car a little more fun to drive.Would like a little more pep in its step

Right now i've been working on this truck i bought so thats were my extra money is going.Whats nice about this truck i got is that it already has a beefed up tranny with a shift kit.

\'91 P72 Ford Crown Victoria 5.0L

Comment

Working...
            X