Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know, doesnt shit add up quickly?
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

MAF is easy...will take 2 hours MAX to swap. I've done mustangs in 2 hours...

Lotta stuff. Does add up. And there is a lot more that needs to be done...
      Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

MAF conversions are easy for Mustangs, but what about panthers?
        Project \"Fire and Ice\":

1989 LTC

My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born.

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Originally posted by Roach III
          MAF conversions are easy for Mustangs, but what about panthers?
          Why would it be more difficult? Wiring is easier on the panther. Getting and fabbing the setup will be a tad mre difficult, but not hard. There really isn't any difference between the stang and panther...

Comment

I guess I'm thinking about the 88-90 model TC w/integrated cruise. I haven't found a slap in kit for the TC yet.
            Project \"Fire and Ice\":

1989 LTC

My worst enemies are those who presume me to be harmless. They cannot imagine how much I resent and disdain them, or just how great a threat they would face if I could get at them. Everything in their behavior speaks of insult and presumptuousness, and for now it is all I can do to make constructive use of my anger toward them. At this time, I just make a list of them and keep a watch on. Some day, with the help of time, space, and circumstance, I will be able to humiliate them properly - not in a manner they would enjoy, but in a style calculated to make them wish that they had never been born.

Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Al panthers are the same way, you lose cruise. I already lost mine though. I'll work around that later.

Comment

Could you use a mass air ECM from a Couger or Tbird to keep the cruise? What about swapping in the 86-87 standalone cruise system?
                86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Prolly be doing the latter, Although a t-bird/cougar might work. Might have to look into that...

Comment

Well, have aquired 24lb injectors, 80mm maf, and ECU. Just need all the little shit now, intake tube, fan shroud w/ coolant tank, air filter box. The car runs way too lean now, will also be installing my 110lph pump from my 87.

Comment

I would STRONGLY suggest going with at lease a 24lb injector, if not higher.
                      Southern Fried Florida Cracker
                      Not Your Average 450 Horsepower Grandma Car.
                      2002, 2003, & 2006 Team Moroso Member

Comment

Yep, just got them. (post above yours) Will most likely be upgrading again to something in the 48+ range once I get the turbo setup together.

Comment

This is gonna be one scary waggin!
                          2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

It's kinda scary now...

Comment

At one point I figured I needed 40 LB injectors for my engine and all the parts needed to support them and went with carbs.
                              Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

I don't want a carb on this one....especially if I go turbo.

Comment

Working...
                                X