No announcement yet.

Another question I couldn't answer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

couldn't you use the gasket as a guide to (CAREFULLY) Drill out a hole in your spacer for the EGR?

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
    160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
    waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Everybody else was right and I was wrong!

Took off the bored out lopo EGR spacer and replaced it with a moded H.O.
      spacer and the car runs better than GREAT!!!

Now to check the intown and highway MPG.

My thanks to all who contributed to this victory!

Comment

Bore The EGR Plate To 62mm Get An Explorer Throttle Body To EGR Gasket And Some (Right Stuff) Gasket Sealer,Take A Decent Sized Screwdriver And Put It In The And Drive
        sigpic351w .030, B303, 1.6 Roller Rockers, GT40P Heads Mild Port Job,351w Lightning Lower & Explorer Upper,65mm TB, Custom CAI, 24# Injectors, Adj FPR, 1/2 Phenolic Spacer, TPS Enhancer, Shift Kit, 2400 Stall, Hi-Rev Govenor, MMC Alcoa Driveshaft, 3.73 Trac Lok, Underdrive Pulleys, Electric Fan, MSD Street Fire Coil, MSD 6AL Ignition 12.35 @114 mph spinning through 1st gear

Comment

Put The Screwdriver Handle End In-In The Throttle Body To Wedge It Open. Wait An Hour To Allow Sealant To Cure. Remove The Screwdriver And Drive As Normal
          Last edited by gstak07; 09-07-2010, 12:00 AM.
          sigpic351w .030, B303, 1.6 Roller Rockers, GT40P Heads Mild Port Job,351w Lightning Lower & Explorer Upper,65mm TB, Custom CAI, 24# Injectors, Adj FPR, 1/2 Phenolic Spacer, TPS Enhancer, Shift Kit, 2400 Stall, Hi-Rev Govenor, MMC Alcoa Driveshaft, 3.73 Trac Lok, Underdrive Pulleys, Electric Fan, MSD Street Fire Coil, MSD 6AL Ignition 12.35 @114 mph spinning through 1st gear

Comment

Working...
          X