No announcement yet.

Rear crossmember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, build me a nice garage, give me the frame, tools, and time. I'll get it done. Plenty of balls and skills here...
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Y'all are wimps - just gimme the money for the parts, I'm gonna put them together in my school's parking lot, hell I'll even get security to help me out, lmao

Comment

frame swap in the parking lot? ooooookay, you get right on that and let us know tomorrow when its done
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

I'd prefer a parking lot to my uneven and rather uncomfortable gravel and recycled asphalt driveway....
          Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

Pics from the 88 limo I pulled my K code from.....

Front

Rear

Comment

I definitely got the Balls/Skills & a good car Body to do a 03+ Frame,and even a friend with a shop and lift I could use.

Just not enough Money and Time.Maybe sometime in the future,If I ever get another DD,and get really bored.

Until then I'll just beef up my existing frame.

Comment

Working...
              X