getting a nice rake in the rear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern_Pride View Post
    Except police springs, which are 710lb and will lift the front of your car unless you cut them.
    Late model PI springs...Not BOX PI springs.
    Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

I don't think you can buy box PI springs anymore. Can you? I never had luck looking for them, but I didnt try very hard either. And yes I should have added that mrltd. I apoligize.
      1989 Grand Marquis LS
      flat black, 650 double pumper, random cam, hei, stealth intake, Police front springs, Wagon rear, Police rear bar, wagon front ,exploder wheels, 205/60-15 fronts 275/60-15 rears, 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" offroad x pipe, Eclipse front bucket seats, Custom floor shifter, 4.10 gears, aluminum driveshaft and daily driven. 16.77@83mph

Comment

There is the HD spring for boxes. They don't work on Towncars, I can tell you that much. Might be stock height on a Vic, but on a Townie its a mushy lowering spring.
        86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
        5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
        I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

what year F-150 shock do i need with cc819's?

i have a 1991 grand marquis and i'm putting in the wagon cargo coils in the rear, and i know i need longer travel shocks to go with them.

i have seen 1999 f-150 2wd as being the shock to go with, but is that for a 91 marquis? or should i use the shock for 80-96 from the f-150? because i need them asap and there outa 99f-150 shocks and have everything else so if i could use another shock that would be good, but i want to get the right one even if i need to wait longer.

thanks andy
          Finally have an on the books porting/custom fab business!
          HO bottom end,GT40Ps,cut/welded/ported upper+lower GT40 intakes,Comp XE258 cam,MS3X megasquirt computer,8 LS2 coils,2 dry systems + a 3rd wet,3 core rad w fans..1100hp Lentech WR AOD,custom 4" aluminum/moly Dshaft,custom rear/back half chassis adjustable 4link,wilwood 4 piston,moser 9" axles,locker, M/T 30x12's,4 staged fuel pumps,100lbs sound insulation,power/remote everything,2000W sound.4480lbs. 4.5s 0-60,12.8 1/4

Comment

the applications listed are for 79-91 panther chassis vehicles, So yes. 1999 F150 for your 91 marquis

I merged the thread because they were all on the exact same topic... Try to keep al lthe stuff in one thread instead of creating a brand new thread to continue a question asked in another....

Thanks,
            mrltd
            Builder/Owner of Badass Panther Wagons

Busy maintaining a fleet of Fords

Comment

alrite I ordered my cc819 springs, 99 F150 2wd rear shocks and front marquis shocks. (KYB gas-a-just). and spring isolaters...
              is there an isolater at the top and bottom of the spring or only the top? cus i bought 2 pairs of them assuming one pair per spring.

thanks, andy
              Finally have an on the books porting/custom fab business!
              HO bottom end,GT40Ps,cut/welded/ported upper+lower GT40 intakes,Comp XE258 cam,MS3X megasquirt computer,8 LS2 coils,2 dry systems + a 3rd wet,3 core rad w fans..1100hp Lentech WR AOD,custom 4" aluminum/moly Dshaft,custom rear/back half chassis adjustable 4link,wilwood 4 piston,moser 9" axles,locker, M/T 30x12's,4 staged fuel pumps,100lbs sound insulation,power/remote everything,2000W sound.4480lbs. 4.5s 0-60,12.8 1/4

Comment

Working...
              X